xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
surfinhu

Do You Believe In Miracle?

Miracle, any amazing or wonderful occurrence of spontaneous event. I believe in miracles. I also believe that everything happens for a reason. Our world is full of oddities that are hard to describe. We have many cultures of different values and relgious beliefs that the talk of "miracle" will always be in the topic of consideration. Whether that miracle be a god that people believe in, or angels that are looking over them. I for one believe in god. Not as someone to rely on when everything goes bad, but for hope. I always notice that people tend to call upon god for times when they cant handle a situation, and ask him to relieve them of their pain and suffering. In a sense I find that to be selfish, because millions of people have the same calling. I try my best to use the sense of god as "hope." In a sense that I have something better to look forward to in the future with my patience, while I deal with the many trials and tribulations that I have confronted in my life. When I was small and didnt understand why I wore the cross around my neck, I always ask god for help in the most dramatic situations. But as I grow up and realize that I am the one that need to fix the issues that arise in my life, its not his responsibility. All I can do is hope that he sees my life has a better future, and forsees that I will do much more than what I do now. Whether that be helping countless others or just being successful.Miracles, in my belief is rewarded to those that have dealt with the worst of the worst. Where there is nothing left for someone to lose or care about, that they would catch a break. A ticket out of the hell that they live in, and having hope for a better future for themselves. I've encountered some interesting miracles in my life that I dont mind to share. One would be a time when I was driving on the freeway, and a large piece of steel plate comes flying to my windshield. But it somehow shot down by the wind and hit my fender. If that large piece of steel plate would have flew straight it would have crashed through my windshield and i would have crashed the car. But it was a miracle that it just got caught by the aerodynamics and just fly straight down.Moreover, another time was when a car on a freeway suddenly came out of nowhere from my blindside of my car and almost hit me. But somehow I was able to manuever my car away from the careless driver and avoided a accident. This accident if it was to happen, would have caused a pretty bad pile up because it was a two lane freeway with barricades on the sides with not much of a turnout lane. I would most likely have spun out of control due to the fact that the mass of the other care was so much more than mines. If that is not a miracle I dont know how else I could explain how I was able to avoid that car at such a last minute reaction.Furthermore, another incident involved a family member of mine where they had to swerve out of the way of a car that was cutting them off. As they swerved out of the way in a SUV, the SUV had flipped over and ran into the center divider. This accident happen around 70mph, of the 5 in the car one was not wearing a seat belt and flew to the front of the SUV and could have passed away. But luckly everyone walked away from that accident alive. The lesson that they learned from that incident was to now always keep a cushion around your car while driving. No one is safe, because you dont know when the next time you run into the next careless driving on the road that could easily take your life for a abrupt and careless move.In conclusion, from what I have described in my past experiences, miracles are real whether you believe in it or not. Its there one way or another. I am certainly glad that its around to get my out of nitches when I am unaware and not on guard.

I don't particularly believe in miracles. I think the reason someone would or would not believe in the idea of a miracle is based how you define the word (miracle). When I hear miracle I think of an outside force creating, and making a situation possible, and that situation to actually happen. However, since I do not believe there are any outside forces (such as God, Gods, or other Spirits), I don't believe in miracles. I believe everything happens for a reason. Looking into a similar subject, I also do not believe in coincidences. As I have said I believe you can look at any situation, no matter how ironic it is, and find scientific reasoning for its happening.

I don't believe in miracles like someone did something with supernature powers or something like that, sometimes a miracle can be if you did something and you thought it won't work, but it did or sometimes a miracle for me can be that if you got really lucky somehow, but that I guess would be luck, I mean you never thought you will do it, but you did or something like that, but in miracles like a wizard vanishing and etc. it's all just tricks or something that can be explained with time. :) But it's just my opinion..

Here's my story:Once, my dad was REALLY sick and he was in the hospital. I was only 6 at the time, and I didn't like pizza. I promised God that I would eat a piece of pizza if he healed my dad. I took a bite... and my dad was healed, almost just like that! He told me that my mom called and told him about what I promised God, and soon after, he say he felt sort of a rush through him, and... he was suddenly all better, just like that!So of course I believe in miracles! God works them all the time!

Yes I believe in miracle. Because I and my sister were born through miracle when the doctors declared that my mother would never become a mother. God gifted her with two children and till today she is hail and hearty and living a healthy life. All glory to God alone.

To me miracle is the occurrence of anything that is truly not possible if seen in the light of practical terms.Something that violates the usual phenomena /law of nature.In a Bollywood movie named Luck I have seen the hero being targeted by his opponent.The villain managed to shoot the hero right at his left side of chest where our heart is.We know that usually our heart resides in the left cavity of our chest. But the hero in our movie has his heart positioned in the right cavity of the chest which happens in 1 out of million cases and this way he managed to remain alive even getting hit.So that is something that can be well explained as miracle.

I do not know how to put it but I would say that it is probably just too good a luck to make things happen that are not supposed to take place in the normal or the assumed manner. Yes, I do believe that way because if any supernatural or divine power could be hold responsible for the occurrence of miracles, then what makes the recipient deserve the miracle in the eyes of the DIvine power or is it a randomly chosen one? So, the person has to be fortunate or to possess invincible luck. So, by that logic miracles are exceptions that happen only for the lucky chosen ones.