xisto Community
kanade

Who Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?

Ok that is an interesting topic, I would say it has to be Amitabh Bachchan, though my favourite actor is someone else, I can count on Amit ji with whatever he is offered. The conviction that is involved in his performance, keeps you clinging to your seat,you just can't help applauding on the style of his delivery.So, irrespective of age and competition, Mr.Bachchan continues to rule the Indian film industry.

all are discussing about only bollywood heros .i think many of telugu heros like MEGA STAR CHIRU, AND PRESENT SUPERV STAR MAHESH BABU are greater tahn any hero in india.

1.mohanlal2.kamal hassan3.amithab bachan4.mamootty5dilip kumar6.nazarudeen shaathese are the best actors of india .only considering the acting.mohanlal is the most natural and finest actor in india.this is not my words .this s the openion of bachan about mohanlal.

No.1 actor : Will Smith (Hollywood) Hrithik Roshan (Bollywood) Mahesh Babu (Tollywood) Puneeth (Sandalwood) Ajith Kumar (Kollywood)

As you know the movie industry of the United States is known as Hollywood,the same way in India, with its diverse linguistic features, has regions within producing films in the pre dominant language of that region. Some of such popular industries are.Bollywood-- for being based in Mumbai,which was previously known as Bombay in western India, it has the widest reach throughout the nation.Tollywood-- Both the regional film industries of Bengal in the east and Andhra Pradesh in the south are known by the same name.Kollywood-- The industry producing Tamil films in southern India, the letter "K" here stands for the first letter of the name of the district where most of the production headquarters are located.The much wondered about Sandalwood is actually the movie industry of Karnataka in southern India, I am not sure but probably because there are a lot of forests in Karnataka which have a lot of sandalwood trees.Hope that information would of some help.

Dr. Rajkumar is greatest actor of all time. No one can match his versatility. The only actor in India won national award for both singing and acting and his success rate is 98%.