xisto Community
kanade

Who Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?

I think Rajkumar is bestWho Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?

Kannada film star Rajkumar is the best actor forever because no one can do in historically movies but he can his acting vav., so he is great for all actors in india.

-reply by Ananth

No Doubt Rajni kanth is the greatest actor in India. I am a Hindi guy but I have seen Sivaji, Robot just to find out why he is so famous, why he is worshipped in south, japan and some more countries, even in North India? ROBOT was the anser to all my questions... He has taken the movie to the height of emotions, drama, action and thoughts...Scene by scene... Yet he is so simple in a regular life, he lives a life less then any middle society man with regular daily routines... He is a real God of entertainment.

Love Rajani :)

Vivek Bajpai

OF COURSE SALMAN..............Who Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?

NO ONE CAN MATCH SALMAN KHAN...HE IS THE ONLY ONE STAR WHOSE FAILURE DOESN'T MATTER TO HIS BRAND VALUE...HE IS THE WORLD KNOWN CELEBRITY... WE ARE THE HUGE FAN OF SALMAN BHAI...HE CAN DO ANY ROLE FOR EX. A SERIOUS ROLE IN TERE NAAM... A COP ROLE IN DABANNG...AN ANTI HERO ROLE IN WANTED... A COMIC ROLE IN PARTNER... AND A LOVER BOY ROLE IN MAINE PYAR KIYA, HAHK, HUM DIL ...ETC. Therefore MY VOTE GOES TO SALMAN KHAN...

-reply by season

who is the greatest actor in India?Who Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?Rajinikanth...The only SUPER STAR and the best Actor in India..

who is greatest and mature actor in india.?Who Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?

1++ AMITABH BACCHAN1.HRITHIK ROSHAN

2.AKSHAY KUMAR

3.RANVIR KAPOOR

4.SALAMAN KHAN

5.AAMIR KHAN

6.AJAY DEVGAN

7.SHAHID KAPOOR

8.ABHISEKH BACCHAN

9.SHAHRUKH KHAN10.GOVINDA

-reply by daxesh

NTR is the king of indian films. He is indian film association has been declared that he will be the future Amithabachan of india. He is also the great dancer. He ended his bachelor life recently...

-reply by bharath

actors in indiaWho Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?Accoording to me mohanlal is the best actor in india.-reply by thomas

answerWho Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?

First you try to see Mohanlal Films then decide who can do such roles in India like he did

-reply by sanish

who is no.1 Who Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?

I think shahrukh khan is no.1 actor in india he is God of bollywood cinemas no one can beat him and 2.Amir khan and 3. Salman khan

-reply by shaan

who is the best actor in india? Ans:mohanlalWho Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?

hey...May be srk s d best actor in bollywood..The best indian actor is mohanlal.He is and't acting infront of d camera but he is living.Two national best actor awards,two times special jury national awards...Etc ar the proves.Acting is an art.While seeing mohanlals movies evryone would see that.The edge of his thumb also act on the screen.

-reply by van de mos

who is no 1 actorWho Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?

Ammir ammir aamir... There is no one who is close to him now... Amitji, ammir khan, dilip kumar, dr rajkumar these are legends for masses...-

reply by shri

Who is the best actor in India?Who Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?

Mammootty is the best actor of India I seen ever. See his movies like oru vadakkan veeragatha, sukrutham, vidheyan, ponthan mada, amaram etc.. After review this actor with any one., then you will also choose him as the best.

-reply by Yasin

Who Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?Who Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?

Salam everybody Amitji is father of rajni because Iswarya engaged with rajini in Robot also anybody can act chitti upgraded version 2.00 (Introduction of Villon chitti in robot) better than rajini close you eyes take his acting in your mind as chitti version 2.00, he never beat this 60 plus man in your dream, he is the No:01 actor and a great human being in whole India

-reply by Chitti