xisto Community
TavoxPeru

Photoshop Express Beta The new free photoshop version

Yesterday, i connect to my Gmail account to review my email and while i'm reading it Gmail shows me one web clip that i don't beleive.

What this web clip says is that Adobe recently has launch a new version of it's famous Photoshop, but this time, a FREE ONE, beleive it, it is TRUE, this new version is called Photoshop Express and to be honest this new online photo editor surprises me a lot, it is still a Beta one but it deserves a try.

Some features of Photoshop Express are:

Very easy to use.

Super simple and efective.

Extremely fast, comparing with other online photo editors like Picnik or Aviary.

2Gb of free storage.

So, to start using Photoshop Express you just only need to complete a tiny registration form, create your user account, and verify it.

Best regards,

Nice site, you are right, thanks for the info.One thing I feel missing : I see no tool for adding text to my photo, maybe it will come later. I want to put a signature or a comment on each picture, too bad not to be able to do it online.

I had a quick go of the Test Drive mode and it looks good. its fast and loads the images quickly. It also has lots of the features you would find in the proper version of Photoshop, minus the price.It also looks like its been developed in Adobe Flex! You can open and download albums from places like Facebook and Picasa.

It's about time this company is offering something free, besides some stupid reader which now does flash. It's just another excuse to install something on your computer, embed marketing links, enable some of their programing, and keep track of your activities, Anyway, I'm sure it inevitable, then again it's just a marketing gimmick, trying to get the name in your face... kinda of like iPod. We'll i guess I'll have to try it out.