xisto Community
PoddarWeb

Bsnl India Broadband - Best And Low Cost DSL Broadband Connection

BSNL Broadband Connection in India is the best ISP for DSL Broadband Connection. They are giving 256 kbps To 8 Mbps speed plan for Rs. 250/- per month for a limited download data bandwidth. As compare to Prices & speed from other ISP in India, it is the best, as per their performance within present 10 days.

Visit URL : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I am too personally using BSNL broadband of unlimited pack of 900rs per month.They have a very good spped and a good service. I am thankful to the india govt. to make it so cheep that all the common people use the modern technology. Jai for Bsnl

well I dont agree with that.Dataone is the cheapes service available but it is not the best one if you factor in the reliability of the service as well.However My experience with other privayte ISPs also has not been so good. SIFY/ TATA indicom also suck bigtime.. when it comes to customer service.The leading service provider as per my experience is Airtel, reliability, cost and customer service all factored in.

plz tel me 24 hr. Internet conection fees in nagpur, india

Bsnl India Broadband - Best And Low Cost

I have BSNL land phone in my home.

1)Please Tell me how much 24 Hr. Fees in internet connection.

2) Morning 12 hr. Connection fees ?.

3) night 12 hr. Connection fees? in monthly Fees. Or any 24 hr. Package?

-question by skas

internet problem

Dear sir

we have a problem regarding our bsnl internet connection. Our internet is not is not responding properly from past one month we even hav filed a complains but no one is responding

The complain was filed in ranaghat calcutta

Sir we will be greatful to you if you look upon this problem

-reply by justin

horrible broadband on earth

I am using bsnl broad band since its begining in SALEM in Tamilnadu.My landline number is 2332357.My broadband is giving lot of headaches like no connection, slow speed, every 5 or 10 minutes it goes off while you are surfing,.It's a hell. I have made several complaints to local bsnl broad band office, but no use.No action taken till this minute.Since it is a government BB we cannot do any further,we have to adjust

-reply by GP.Kirupakaran

BSNL broadband topic at Xisto. I never thought of it. I am also a bsnl broadband user. Really nice broadband. My plan is 500c night unlimited. So all my downloads between 2am to 8am are free. And I am getting very very good speed. I am downloading at a speed of 2mbps. The only thing I don't like is their customer support. They are not responding quickly, whenever I had some problem with network.

The only real problem with BSNL's broadband is the fluctuation in speed. I use Alliance Broadband which provides connection through optical fibres. They don't provide speeds more than 640 kbps, but it is highly consistent as you get 90-100 percent of the promised bandwidth throughout the day. Downtimes due to wire/server maintenance are also low. I haven't personally used BSNL's broadband so maybe their lowest speed might still be higher than Alliance's maximum of 640 kbps. But, from what I have heard, speed goes down drastically during peak hours.

Alliance offers two kinds of packages - Limited & Unlimited. I use the unlimited package which is further divided into 128 kbps, 256 kbps, 384 kbps & 640 kbps sub packages costing Rs. 392, Rs. 560, Rs. 785 & Rs. 1572 respectively. My personal favorite is the 384 kbps package which provideds the best Cost to Bandwidth ratio.

It is only available in Kolkata, though.

Hello every one, I great problem regarding our bsnl internet connection. My landline number is 080-266xxxxx every time the connection goes off. There is no support from customer service I have to call attest 10 times in a day to check, some people tell me the problem is in modem or cable what is the problem?  No one is responding in bsnl officeBangalore I have come from night shift and run like mad dog to bsnl office I am really frustrated with this connection and more over there is no feasibility of airtel in my area. This is my 1st month of using this freaking connection. Can any one help me this please?

Shaik Sanaullah

well I dont agree with that.Dataone is the cheapes service available but it is not the best one if you factor in the reliability of the service as well.However My experience with other privayte ISPs also has not been so good. SIFY/ TATA indicom also suck bigtime.. when it comes to customer service.The leading service provider as per my experience is Airtel, reliability, cost and customer service all factored in.

bsnl the best but service sucksBsnl India Broadband - Best And Low Cost

from my point I have use all connections and come to point bsnl is the best .

your ratio 8 fully committed by non other than bsnl ,

airtel , reliance got a gud service though bt they don't provide the speed ratio.

jai ho bsnl ..But Please improve your service and stop pointing on everyones pc's or cable . 

problem in urs line

-reply by xnyash

bsnl service sucks , as they follow rules to take payment but not in servicesBsnl India Broadband - Best And Low Cost

I used BSNL when it had a monopoly internet connection and cable connections rising. The connection was good 60% time ..But when it goes off ..It keeps making life miserable .. The customer care ladies and the technicians are really worthless to handle internet connection.. 

BSNL employees wont take any complaint unless previous dues ( the total month I didnt get any internet connection , and all calls were responded with - "its a fault in your system, please format it " .. I was bound to format my system ..And then kept on begging them personally to install the BSNL once again to my system.. 

when the thing went for a formal complaint ..They started demanding previous dues .. After payment , they assured to come to my house and fix up the same .. But another 20 days went off ..And again when a new complaint was attempted.. They asked for that months payment .. Which was turning obnoxious..

I stopped using BSNL ..And they still send me bills which has ranged to more than Rs.7000 till date .. Whereas all my services were stopped including Phone lines .. In that month itself .

This is BSNL .. I think they should stop expending on Deepika Padukon  and expend a bit more on skilled and young staffs who are more activeand work oriented ...Rather than all those pan and beetel addicted above 60 year fellows ..Who knows nothing about computer and is holding back seats for no reason.

Regards 

Debashis

-feedback by Debashis

Visit http://www.bsnlbroadband.s5.com/ Bsnl India Broadband - Best And Low Cost

HI to AllVisit http://www.bsnlbroadband.s5.com/ to get rid of all the problems you are facing in your BSNL Broadband.PC format/New Connection,ADD IP address,Latest working DNS,ERRORS in Windows XP and Windows Vista and their Remedies,Speed check/password change,Usage check etc...All problems are discussed in detail...Also visit Download Section for Related Document/PDF Files and videos for future Reference.Modem Settings and security setting is also given

Website is modified Time to time so keep visiting for updated Knowledge.For fast Remedies of Your Broadband problems

Kindly Be specific about Error Number you are getting...If you are saying that internet is not working then no boby will help you...You find out the error number(+detail) you are getting onto your pc and then lodge a complaint by mentioning your error number...E.G. Error no.691(username and password invalid)...Error 678..

kindly go through http://www.bsnlbroadband.s5.com/

-reply by Sanjeev Kathuria

BSNL InternetBsnl India Broadband - Best And Low Cost

From what I understand, if the BSNL Broad works, it is a wonderful thing, for the cost is pretty cheap. However, since it is a government of India concern, if it doesn't work, then life is going to be hell. For the staff there, starting from the service technician to the Sub Divisional 'officer' and beyond are more or less majestic personages. They wont say 'sir' to their customer, the customer has to do it with the requisite level of obsequiousness. Don't try to argue with them, for you may end up with a huge bill and a Revenue Recovery order next year. 

For a start, let the Indian Parliament insist that the staff over there, including the GM and the rest of the cows, start addressing the customers with a 'sir', a seat for the customer to sit down and a recording of their phones to understand the manner in which they talk to the local citizens. 

As to other things, the BSNL has a Wireless phone called the Tharang. I don't know if it is available all over India. The speed is around 115 kbps. It is reliable to the extend that it is directly connected to the main server in the state, and do not come under the local Exchange. The monthly tarriff comes to around 420 rupees if you use internet. They claim unlimited Data Download, but then the speed effectively limits it. 

-reply by Ved from Victoria Institutions