xisto Community
PoddarWeb

Bsnl India Broadband - Best And Low Cost DSL Broadband Connection

BSNL 3G Data Card Review in Bangalore.Bsnl India Broadband - Best And Low Cost

Hi All,I am from Bangalore and stay near Majestic area. I too bought a BSNL 3G with a Data card after Diwali. The signal strength in my area is almost 98-100%.Considering this, I get an average speed of 1.5 - 2 Mbps.The maximum file download speed which I observed while downloading a file form Oracle website was 360 KBps. Remember its KBps and not Kbps with a small 'b'. So that was truly amazing.The least speed observed in the same site was 120-140 KBps with a slight fluctuation.Torrent downloads with 4 file simultaneously, the total bandwith for download nearly reached 390-400 KBps, and upload was 1-1.5 Mbps.This is truly amazing provided u have sufficient signal in your respective areas.The only doubt I have here is whether the 4200 Rs, plan for 6 months is really unlimited or is there any cap on the usage which they call as "Fair Usage Policy".One more question please.Am using Huawei data card, model no e1752, which I purchased for Rs 3800/= Is this the correct price? Or have I paid more for this ?Any body who knows about this or who want to know anything about BSNL's 3G experience can drop me a mail to mohammedbit@gmail.ComThanks,Mohammed P.

Sudden Reduction in Speed with BSNL 3G data-cardBsnl India Broadband - Best And Low Cost

Hi Guys,

I am using BSNL 3G data card for broadband from the past 1 month.From yesterday, am observing the speeds are reducing drastically. Am just getting 800-1200 Kbps or 0.8-1.2 Mbps hardly.Is anybody else too experiencing the same...? If yes please reply.

Do you know why is this happening? Is there any usage or speed capping in this BSNL unlimited scheme for 3G...?

Or is it a network problem with some network device down?If anyone has any idea about this pls reply to mohammedbit@gmail.Com

Thanks,Mohammed P. 

Sudden Reduction in BSNL 3G speed in Bangalore

Bsnl India Broadband - Best And Low Cost

Hi All,

I am using BSNL3G data card for wireless broadband from the past one month, I.E from November 2010. I am from Bangalore and the signal strength is very good in my area.

Initially I was getting speeds upto 4.5 mbps.

But from 8th December, am observing the speeds are reducing drastically. Am just getting 800-1200 Kbps or 0.8-1.2 Mbps hardly.

Do you why is this happening? Is there any usage cap in this BSNL unlimited scheme for 3G…..? I am using Rs. 4200/- 6 months unlimited plan.

Or is it a network problem with some network device down?

If anyone has any idea about this pls reply in the current topic.

Thanks,

Mohammed P.

BSNL is good ? I don't think so. One of my friend requested for connection on 1st October and after that he didn't received a single follow up or phone call. Which i found a bit worst and expected in their customer service. When he called them for 6 days continuously they said that they'll send men to connect wire and for the rest of the procedure. Then one day when he called the chief engineer then that guy responded very rudely- ' i'll send you password and user-name, you have to do whatever you can because you didn't purchased modem through us'. Very rude. I suggested my friend to withdraw the money and get refund for the connection. BSNL has to be the worst company when it comes to customer service and connectivity.

airtel connection from BSNL land lineBsnl India Broadband - Best And Low Cost

can anybody tell me how is it possible to get airtel internet connection by using BSNL landline.

I went to airtel vendor and he said that he will give airtel connection via bsnl landline phone. Please tell that if it is possible then how? and also, what are the advantages and disadvantages?

PLEASE HELP ON THIS! 

-reply by puneet

BSNL SUCKS BIG TIME, NO AIRTEL FEASIBILITYBsnl India Broadband - Best And Low Cost

Hi pals,*BSNL plans and speed-download-cost comparison's cheap when compared to other providers.*Moreover they don have any cap limit as FUP(FAIR USAGE POLICY)as they do in airtel.But the speed is not consistent and the service quality is very poor!!Landline breaks up, modem failed last week, no intimation of charges priced in bill ie I changed the plan from 500c to 750c, the initial charge's different it seems we are not aware, they charged just like that without any intimation or specifying even in the bill, its mentioned just as "other charges".Airtel service's really nice but feasibility of providing is not there in my place(most of the places).I reside in Old perungalathur, Chennai.Please don go for BSNL connection, video call quality's poor, download speed's poor even in 512kbps plan which am using now. 2mbps@rs500(night 2am-8am unlimited) was comparatively good, it had a cap of 1.5gb during the rest of the time for a month.Thanks,Arvind | Chennai.

-reply by ARVIND

bsnl Home comboBsnl India Broadband - Best And Low Cost

I use bsnl home plan at Rs.550/- per month. It is very good  I am satisfied withit. However the customer support  is not  good.  The  staff  still think that l they are  government  officials and feel that they are doing some  favour  to the customers.  I depend on private  technicians in case problem arises  and hence  no problem

-reply by gvnaidu

BSNL BROADBAND INTERNET PLAN FOR HOMEBsnl India Broadband - Best And Low Cost

Dear Sir, Will you give me information regarding new BSNL Broadband unlimited download connection in India Jabalpur MP.What is the per month plan or 6 month plan cost...?Thanking you in anticipation

Gauri shankar