xisto Community
iGuest

Aviary: Online Photoshop?

I'm not sure if this is the right forum but...

I recent stumbled about this new site: Aviary. Here is the description from their about page:

Aviary is a suite of rich internet applications geared for artists of all genres. From image editing to typography to music to 3D to video, we have a tool for everything. ... we are creating a complex ecosystem for artists and providing the world with free, capable collaborative tools and an approach to collaboration and rights management that will turn the marketplace for online art on its head.

Right now, their image editing application, "Phoenix", is in its beta stage, and you can sign up for an "early bird" invitation. I got my invitation to join the beta after about 3 days of signing up. Its a very cool website, and definitely worth a look for anyone who is interested in web-design, image editing or .. just cool new websites.

I don't know how much longer the beta will be open, so if you're interested, go now.

Thanks a lot. This site seems very nice, I'm unpatiently wiating for my invitation.I hope this will allow me change my sigs when I happen to be on a system without photoshop. ;)

Thanks a lot. This site seems very nice, I'm unpatiently wiating for my invitation.I hope this will allow me change my sigs when I happen to be on a system without photoshop. ;)

Hey, if you just can't wait any longer, or your invite doesn't come in for some reason, I can send you an invitation. You get three invites when you register, and I still have one left!
Send me a message with your email if you are interested.

Hey, if you just can't wait any longer, or your invite doesn't come in for some reason, I can send you an invitation. You get three invites when you register, and I still have one left!Send me a message with your email if you are interested.

Thanks, we will do this that way. If I have no answer tomorrow I will PM you.

Thanks for the link, the webpage is very nice and amazing. I just request my invitation too ;).Best regards,

I like it, the web page is nice and the products to.I have requested a invite to.

Well i wait for 5 days more or less to get my requested invitation, so be patient, if never arrives your invitation send me a PM and i invite you.

Best regards,

I wish they would allow us to test it before registring ... It looks nice tough an using all animal-names for their applications is cool (tough it's harder to remember since the names hardly have anything in common with the application behind it)

I wish they would allow us to test it before registring

Why do you wish to test ? You register, and then you use it. And if you don't like it, you forget about it.