xisto Community
bttfpromo

How Many Gigs do you have?

80gb with cd writer and i put my backup in cds.however i think i need a new serial hard disk(maybe about 120gb) with my Amd 64 3500+ processor. anyidea what's the best value and not too bad in quality HDD in market now?

80GB on my laptop, 160 GB (split between 3 hard disks) on desktop. i bought an external case for a dvd-burner some time back, and am thinking of getting a normal desktop HD, probably 160GB, that will fit inside case as well, for travelling. --better value than tiny HD, but of course, the loss is in the amt of space it takes up compared to actual portable versions.

Had 120Gigs, But Well The CPU Blew Up (Overheat) and our Warrenty ran out, so they gave us a 60Gig one, 578mg Left But I bought This 2nd hand CPU, took out the Drive and placed it into mine, and have 100GiG, Now, and Alomost Out 6GIG Left -_- If you ask me I used a lot of space

I have W.D 36G 10K Raptor HDD for 2 which are running RAID 0 .That's my C drive , I have Ghost Image BackUp .My D drive is 200GB Seagate NCQ SATA HDD .

On my old computer, I have 80GB, and I think 60 of them is used... at least 40GB with music :lol:On my new computer, I have around 200GB, and around 30 of them is used.

Since we are on the subject of bragging rights...Yeah I got my trusty 90MB. Yes you heard me, 90 mega bytes. HA! LOL.Yeah you thought it was a typo, oh il est contraire mon ami. You see my 486 cannot take more than 100MB. Again, you are not seeing any typo. I picked up this 486 from Salvation Army (thrift store) and I've been using it since. No I do not have other computers (although I am in the middle of making my own computer).

PC: 2 x 250GIG I'm "just" using 90 of them^^,Notebook: 80 GIGExternal 3,5" HDD: 250GIG,External 2,5" HDD: 40 GIG 250+250+ 80+250+ 40------=870GIGMan, thats real, when you don't believe me, just send a personal message and I will send you pictures of my PC, my notebook and my externals

My old P3 has a 30gig HD. My Powerbook has 80 and my iBook has another 30. Lately I've been using my iBook as a backup for all my pictures and important documents. I've been itching to get a huge external firewire HD. I want something over 200. I want to rip all my DVD's to a HD so I can take them around with me anywhere.

My laptop has one 80GB SATA hard drive which is 5400RPM and 8MB buffer .The brand name is SAMSUNG , three years warranty . It's working great , I am very happy with it .