xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xboxrulz1405241485

Happy New Year 2008!

I would like to say Happy New Year from all of us at Xisto! Let the new year be one of the best yet!I chose this time of day to do it so we can ensure that everyone already passed that 00:00 mark ... lol ^_^.Have a great one!xboxrulz

Happy New Year Everyone. I just hung out at a small party and watched the new year tape from New York. Not as fun as going to see it myself, but atleast I didn't have to go through the traffic to leave. Hopefully this year will be better then some others. Isn't there an Olympics this year? I think it is in Beijing. That is alway fun to watch. How was everyone elses new year party?Sparkx

Happy New Year to all! Its a bit late now - but I've been celebrating, still... I spent a quite night at home and watched fireworks on tv with some friends! Had a BBQ and a good night! I hope that everyones 2008 is a great year!

the sydney fireworks this year were probably the worst ive ever seen. even the melbourne ones were better!some of the others around the world were goos though!

Well, not really, some people celebrate Christmas on the old date, for example the calendar of the Orthodox, as we know most of us use the Gregorian calendar, which moved back 10 days or something, so this is why countries like Russia celebrate Christmas after the New Year.. ;D But I personally don't think it is any good, due to after New Year a lot of people usually continue to work again and etc. after all the celebrating ;D

Exactly ^_^ We celebrate Christmas on 7th January, so it does tend to create some confusion with foreigners ;) We also don't pay much attention to Christmas - New Year's Eve is when everybody gets presents ;)

Exactly ^_^ We celebrate Christmas on 7th January, so it does tend to create some confusion with foreigners :P We also don't pay much attention to Christmas - New Year's Eve is when everybody gets presents ;)

Alright.. So Merry Xmas. Its 7th Jan today. ;)
So did you got some really amazing present this year? ;)