xisto Community
bttfpromo

Google's new logo

Yea sure...i like google's new logo. Loks quite simple and straight to point.

how often does google put up a new logo? it always seems to be a new logo every few days or so. some of them are cool but a lot of the logos they put up suck.

Google's logo as of today is a swimming greek god with a trident :P we ought to be collecting these google logo's for posterity.

will search my image archives and will set up a page of google logos
i have collected so far. :P i will be asking for your contributions soon,
so if you are collecting google logos as well, do some digging now. :P

I like the sound of that. I love such collections. I got a collection of Windows Sp;ash Screens from ZDNet and stored it on my rig. I hope I'll not lose it like I have lost my collections before.

In my opinion why would anyone be bothered about Google's logos? It's a search engine...I'm just we're only suppose to go search for things on it, not rate their banners/logos/templates etc. :P-Sky

yeah... its oke that they change it every day :angel: and they make very kute disigns too :(

Yes you are correct. they change designs/logos quite often but still... I feel it needs to optimize itself, as far as designs are concerned.

LOL! seems i dont need to search my archives any longer. Google

keeps tabs of its doodle logos here.

if you are interested in such fun art from google, just check the

site out. they keep every logo they had from 1999 to the present.

have fun! ;)

Well i read the book "Google Story" and in it they mention about how they came up with doodles. The first one was about burning man. Burning man is kinda of a festival and just before they went they made this logo up with a burning man. Kinda stick figure. It was made in 5 minutes and from the software gimp.

Not every day but Google is not only dynamic , they have big team so their page doesn't automatic change logo - Google team needs to do that.Still , we don't know many Google secrets so maybe they have database so there is day when image will be displayed , and URL of the image . So i don't know that and i am just guessing but it needs to be something like this ... But anyway , automatic or not , they are very creative and their ideas are perfect . They have very good products and logos , and i don't believe in all that things on youtube that Google steels ideas , Microsoft is imitating Mac OS X and all that things.

Google changes logo on specific days. It also varies from demographic area. For india there was logo with diwali greetings. For rest of the world there was logo with saint partricks day, valentine day etc.

i like everything from google logos. there is a staf creating google logos. google logo in the main page changes everytime there is an important historical date. google news logo is very simple. i would like that they could redesign and make it more trendy.

This page shows archive of all used googl logos. Google sometimes host contest for new logos. I remember they did so in last year i.e. in 2008. Some of the logos are really cool. I mean artist working on google logos are really talented. They make google's frontpage cool. Look at this logo :(Oct 02, 2009-Brazil Wins 2016 Olympics - (Brazil)) Which is really cool in my opinion. Another one that i like (Aug 12, 2009-- Perseid Meteor Shower - (Global) )You can check in this page. Really cool logos.