xisto Community
bttfpromo

Google's new logo

btt, google pays tribute to the Athens 2004 Olympics, that's whythey have that. :P every now and then, google comes up withsuch lovely re-designs of their logo to fit an occasion. havealso chanced upon some christmas, new year, valentines, and halloween redesigns of google's logo before. this is just theirlatest, so we could expect more of that :P

Google's logo as of today is a swimming greek god with a trident :Dwe ought to be collecting these google logo's for posterity. will search my image archives and will set up a page of google logosi have collected so far. :D i will be asking for your contributions soon,so if you are collecting google logos as well, do some digging now. :D

LOL! seems i dont need to search my archives any longer. Google
keeps tabs of its doodle logos here.

if you are interested in such fun art from google, just check the
site out. they keep every logo they had from 1999 to the present.
have fun! :D

..Now I wonder who funds this?... George Bush? :DAnyway, I do like most of the Doogle (Doodle and Google Spliced together.) that they creature, especially the Easter Ones.. :DI don't go to Google everyday, so I certainely do miss alot.

they do this to pay tribute to great people or just celebrate a special occasion. I love their logos during Thanksgiving and Halloween. hehehe very funny. they also have some links regarding the person or holiday when you click the logo.

google is awesome. they have like the coolest and weirdest most random themes, like...waht does a temple represent, i mean comon! i noticed they do sometimes have themes relating to like holidays and stuff tho