xisto Community
Marcella

What Is The Best Photo Sharing Site? The best photo sharing site

This is another files hosting just found few days before.

Here is the features that it supported on free account.

Free Account

Unlimited storage

Up to 100MB per file

Unlimited uploads

Unlimited downloads

Unlimited bandwidth

Image galleries

No sign up required

No software to install

And it's uploader is fully flash-based and very interactive.

But it is not convenience as photobucket because it mainly for files sharing.

Posted Image

This is another files hosting just found few days before.

I guess that this site is mediafire ?Also, don't forget our sister site in the Xisto group, ImageFilez (Click the image just below the shoutbox).

FileType .jpg .jpeg .png .gif .3gpFilesize 3.00 MB(3145728 Byte)

As you see, it's image-dedicated, 3 megs per image is enough, a 3 meg image is far too big to be displayed on your PC screen.
And of course if you want you can register, but you can anonymously store your pictures without registering.

I use flickr for my photos because it has a really large range of tools for basic editing, lots of space, is definitely reliable (i haven't had any down time yet) and its convenient because there is a wordpress plugin that means i can get photos straight from there onto my blog (instead of using up valuable space on my own server).Of course there are many others out there like Kodak gallery, Shutterfly etc. I haven't tried most of them so I can't really comment. I would definitely recommend you to try flickr though!

photobucket uploads are not the same resolution as originals. I am using photobucket for the last two years, but I am not satisfied. Is there any other FREE unlimited storage website that gives the proper high resolution results?

please tell me if you know.

KodakgalleryWhat Is The Best Photo Sharing Site?Replying to yordanKodakgallery is definitly not great for paper printing !It takes 10 business days to process and then 3 business days to be shipped! You receive them a month after !

bluemelonWhat Is The Best Photo Sharing Site?

There is bluemelon.Com which does not downsample the photos, but for free you get a 1 GB limit, nevertheless, I have been using this service for a year already and am satisfied with it. I have tried picasaweb, flickr and even smugmug, but I have found them all lacking when compared to bluemelo ... You may want to give it a try

-reply by creative

bluemelon

bluemelon.Com which does not downsample the photos, but for free you get a 1 GB limit

Thanks for the link.

I love the way bluemelon does not downsample the photos, but also gives a link to the size you want to communicate (800x600 for people having a slow internet connexion). And 1 gig is quite a lot for pictures usage.

On flickr or  any other photo sharing website are other people able to upload pictures on your page?  We wanted to use a photo sharing website for a business and we wanted our customers to be able to upload pictures on one of these sites. We do not want the customer to have to login into our account we just want them to be looking at our photos and load photo of themselves. Any idea if flickr allows you to do that

-reply by Ashley

Best free photo sharing siteWhat Is The Best Photo Sharing Site?

I'd suggest lifeblob photo sharing and discovery - http://www.pranavbhasin.com/. There is no limit on space and as you add your photos, it discovers related photos of friends and shows them next to yours. Also, if you are an amateur photographer looking to grow your expertise, this is a great place to be instead of the flicker pro community.

-reply by Pranav Bhasin