xisto Community
Numbers27

Rating On Habbo? (poll)

Rating On Habbo?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

omg omg omg u CANT bad mouth habbo, lol.its MEANT to have *bad* graphics, although they arent bad, its called pixel art, and its the best pixel art youll ever find.i voted it ten! i couldnt live without it.sulake have done like the best job ever, and its the best thing ive ever seen made with director.anyway, if u were serious about habbo youd have more good to say than you can speak :l

I won't even rate this piece of garbage :P Frankly habbo epitomizes what annoys me about alot of websites haha. They take a very basic concept (chatrooms) and add ridiculously limited features (wow... avatars that move) and make it pixel art to draw in people that for whatever reason think thats cool and voila, you have habbo, where you can go to have tons of random avatars go "omg wtf liek asl?"I know people like and even love habbo, I've tried to give it a chance on more then one occasion, it's never so much as convinced me that there is anything of worth behind it. If you want to meet random people there are very successful normal chat rooms out there, if you want to live in a virtual world hit the sims online, if you want to talk to friends there are IM client that won't leave you being harassed by little pre-teens trying to "cyber" anything that claims to be female.So yes, it gets a 0 from me.

ive spent over $400loljeigh, u havent spent much time on habbo have u?spend a hundred dollars or so on it then youll start liking it!"avatars", they are pixel people that u click around with. also, uve only been in public rooms i presume? they are limited, guest rooms arent.

Pay for a chat game? No thanks. If it was free, maybe. But still i see no point in this 'game' if you could even call it, it's more like and is a chatroom. People that are interested in it might be able to milk a couple of months of playtime at max, the fun will wear off quickly though as there is nothing to do just chat - how boring.Really i see this as a scam, tricking younger people into paying for useless stuff in a chat room. Useless because there is no purpose of anything you buy, it is just appearence.So it's a big no thank you from me 1 out of 10 here-HellFire

I cannot vote personnally vote, because one item is missing on this poll.The missing item would be : "Please tell me, what is Habbo" ?And I'm pretty sure this item would have a lot of votes ! (Unless I need to wake up ?)

I can promise you that if I ever goto a website that requires I spend one HUNDRED DOLLARS in order to start enjoying it, its a website I'll never return to, recommend, or even not bash. Websites exist that have entertained me for years without charging me a cent and they make all their money via ad revenue. I'm not saying some services should not require a charge but a site like habbo charging money is ludicrous.Habbo is an abomination. QED.

Yeah I have played it a few times, many years ago and I didn't mind the graphics at all.But there isn't enough places to go, too many idiots, not enough fun ways to earn something unless you outright fork money out for it (how is that entertaining? or fun? it isn't lol).So I wouldn't give it anything over 2 or a 3 unless it's been heavily improved since the last time I had a go at it.Should do a poll on that Coke music one as well eh.

okAustralian Habbo is undergoing the "pixel blitz" at the momentbasically they are changing it over 2 weeks to make it more how we want. they are giving polll after poll to make it better for everyone. its about time too, lol. theyve just finished 4 hours of maintenance for a new version.

OMG, habbo.. I voted a 6 because it's sad. The graphics - I know it's 'pixel-art' - horrific! But, it is another way of maintaining a internet community. But I still have to ask myself, which full-grown adult uses this kind of tools to meet people!? Really, I don't want to know!

I don't have a problem with the graphics, I mean, I'm pretty sure they are intentional and it does have a nice and somewhat unique look and feel to it.I'm not sure how much has changed since I last played it, as I said, but from that time I really wished there was a lot more to do, like real virtual jobs to earn a living in the game, rather than people setting up there own things, and a lot of people getting ripped basically.And some proper games ran by staff.

I've Voted For 8 of 10 because Habbo is almost like The Sims. It's Interactive, You Can Socialize With Different People Around The World Just Like The Sims! I Don't Like It Though That Much, Because Lots Of People Love To Bypass The Word Filter.