xisto Community
Numbers27

Rating On Habbo? (poll)

Rating On Habbo?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hmmm, I guess I gave it a 5... and I don't even know what Habbo IS... Of course, after googling it out of interest, and reading all of the other posts, I figured 5 is average... not good or bad.

I think anything can be acceptable nowadays... it just depends on how it will be portrayed. My younger brother downloaded emulators for Nintendo and Super Nintendo... It is or was a fad and it is 8bit excitement! And avatars are whatever now, too. I guess they are called 'Sprites'... and that is about all the info I know there!

As for interesting chat features... I guess Habbo is a younger version of The Palace... When my wife and I first got married, her mom would want us to try The Palace, because people and couples could hang out and just have fun while being yourself. You can place your avatar in a decorated room and then just mingle... Interesting concept, and easier to be yourself when you want to meet people.

So even though I really never tried it, I figured I would at least try to compare... If I have any more ideas on it, I will post on it again... I guess haha

So have fun, gang!

- bob -

-.- The only time you pay for habbo is if you want coins, its only $10 for 50 coins thats actually a bargain considering each coin is 20 cents, you don't have to have HC but you get a free piece of furniture every month and special privelages, but registration and everything else is free. I play habbo, and ive only spent about $30, soon to be $40 when my membership runs out, I give it a 10.-reply by babygirl702

What is wrong with you people you have to love habbo every one does I won't even rate this piece of garbage Frankly habbo epitomizes what annoys me about alot of websites haha. They take a very basic concept (chatrooms) and add ridiculously limited features (wow... avatars that move) and make it pixel art to draw in people that for whatever reason think thats cool and voila, you have habbo, where you can go to have tons of random avatars go "omg wtf liek asl?"I know people like and even love habbo, I've tried to give it a chance on more then one occasion, it's never so much as convinced me that there is anything of worth behind it. If you want to meet random people there are very successful normal chat rooms out there, if you want to live in a virtual world hit the sims online, if you want to talk to friends there are IM client that won't leave you being harassed by little pre-teens trying to "cyber" anything that claims to be female.So yes, it gets a 0 from me. I can promise you that if I ever goto a website that requires I spend one HUNDRED DOLLARS in order to start enjoying it, its a website I'll never return to, recommend, or even not bash. Websites exist that have entertained me for years without charging me a cent and they make all their money via ad revenue. I'm not saying some services should not require a charge but a site like habbo charging money is ludicrous.Yeah I have played it a few times, many years ago and I didn't mind the graphics at all.But there isn't enough places to go, too many idiots, not enough fun ways to earn something unless you outright fork money out for it (how is that entertaining? or fun? it isn't lol).So I wouldn't give it anything over 2 or a 3 unless it's been heavily improved since the last time I had a go at it.Should do a poll on that Coke music one as well eh.would you all stop bad mouthing habbo its so not nice its mean habbo rox

I started to play second life and actually enjoy it very much . In my opinion it is much better than sims or than habbo. People who play the game create their own worlds and you could even run businesses on SL and earn real life money. It is more sophisticated both artistically and in how you can socialize with one another.-reply by noname