xisto Community

cPanel Theme  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does anybody from xisto ever come on here anymore and read the threads?It would be nice if we heard some comments in response to this from somebody who is up there....somebody who can make some changes with things, at least give some input as to reasons why we can't have options or why we can't have the default cPanel theme, etc.Anyhow, yep it is looking like a fairly big landslide here on what people like, i just find the default theme easier to get around....the rv one....i can't ever seem to find anything...

you l..l...LIKE the rv theme???
ugh, if i made it id be embarassed.

i think they should consider making everything fully functional though. theme changing, language changing (then again they only host english sites so yeah), fantastico and the new cpanel 11 theme.

Yes, i like it basically because it is lightweight and works well and fast.

Best regards,

It would be nice if the xisto staff could see this topic, but so far we only have 8 votes. At the current time, i think there is about 40/50 people that are hosted (and there sites are working). We would need all these people to have a say before we could decide which theme to use.

Yes, however.....if a xisto stafff member sees this, they may be able to send out some kind of an e-mail or something with an official poll that is available to hosted members only allowing us to vote. Or at least they could look at this and tell us the reasons that they are staying with the rv skin.

I'm sure it will happen eventually! It won't be as easy as turning on a light, there will be lots of hard work to make sure that everything works right, and that nothing goes amiss because of the new theme!

RV theme was specially purchased as Xisto (of course Xisto) cpanel theme. In the past many members have requested various themes but the same answer was said by the server admin--the purchased theme was especially designed to enhance your cPanel accessing ability. No other theme can provide easier and shorter steps with short learning curve. Perhaps in the future other themes may be considered, however RV is the default theme for now.Thank you.

The current theme does provide better acessibility and easier control. However, it does not make it nice to look at :P Before cPanel 11, I was all for the default them (non-RV one), but the newest version has introduced an even better theme with a redesigned File Manager, including a fair amount of AJAX, which I am very fond of :P

I am wondering if there is there any way that they can give us the choice of a theme, even if we have to pay a few extra credits to get this....i would be fine with having to get some extra in order to do so.

RV theme was specially purchased as Xisto (of course Xisto) cpanel theme. In the past many members have requested various themes but the same answer was said by the server admin--the purchased theme was especially designed to enhance your cPanel accessing ability. No other theme can provide easier and shorter steps with short learning curve. Perhaps in the future other themes may be considered, however RV is the default theme for now.
Thank you.

Thanks for the information, i have the chance to work with the new CPANEL 11 in other webhost and it is very cute and more easy than the previous version.

Does Xisto plans to install it???

BTW, when will be active again the great Fantastico???

Best regards,