xisto Community

cPanel Theme  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think having the theme selector working, and being able to switch between themes is a good idea. It means that Xisto don't have to scrap the rvblue theme completely, and people can still use the Cpanel 11 theme.

Firstly, let's be honest: can you do anything with either theme that you can't do with the other? Sure, there's a slight difference in the file manager, but is that enough to warrant the resources required to get it? For those who aren't a fan of the current look, do bear in mind that cPanel isn't normally included with free hosts in any form, nevermind the one you like the look of the most. :blink:

Xisto, in my mind, provides hosting unlike any other free host out there so I'm more than happy to work with the current theme. Sure, I'd like my cPanel to look slightly more attractive, but I'd also like a whole range of other features and I know which one I'd rather get. Assuming the hosting is improved regularly, and they spend some of the money they make on improving their service, I'd rather they upgraded the server rather than gave me a nicer looking cPanel. :D

They got the theme selector working finally, but they didnt put in the normal cpanel theme.i have the rvgreen one. it doesnt annoy me as much as the blue one, lol

They got the theme selector working finally, but they didnt put in the normal cpanel theme.
i have the rvgreen one. it doesnt annoy me as much as the blue one, lol

That's right, i don't exactly when it occurs but it doesn't matters, it finally works, and also the language selector works again.

Best regards,

With regards to just using ftp and not cpanel....i acutally don't use the cpanel file manager at all...I usually use cpanel for e-mail (because i don't get many and don't want them coming to my outlook client), and also for checking stats and such...and it just is harder to navigate through the rvskin (at least to me it seems that way), and I would prefer the standard cpanel one.