xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Waleed Dar

How To Bypass Websense? other than using proxy...

Websense

How To Bypass Websense?

Do like I am doing. Study hard get a degree and get a job where you are the boss and can decide what websites are good and bad. I start this monday. Then you can make the rules.

-reply by Chris

How To Bypass Websense? - other than using proxy...

How To Bypass Websense?

Feedbacker, first site doesn't work for me, the second... I saw some other website for webproxy but I couldn't open it couz of websense **** it.

-reply by Mr.Silence

You can get to sites like youtube and whatnot by using the ip address Here's youtube's: 208.65.153.238 just copy the numbers and paste in the address bar and hit enter. Its that easy. However for myspace, you can search around but you cant login. So if you do look around you wont be able to see private profiles or comment but hey, you can still watch the videos and listen to some tunes. This IP way is the best way I have found. Just go to google.Com and search for "IP address, xxxxx" the x's being the site you want to go to. Now you might find an ip address and enter it and it wont work or it wont be a site. Just ditch that ip and keep searching for a different one for the same site. Thats what I had to do for youtube. Trust me, every major site has its ip address on google somewhere. -reply by Crazy Stan

You can get to sites like youtube and whatnot by using the ip address Here's youtube's: 208.65.153.238 just copy the numbers and paste in the address bar and hit enter. Its that easy. However for myspace, you can search around but you cant login. So if you do look around you wont be able to see private profiles or comment but hey, you can still watch the videos and listen to some tunes. This IP way is the best way I have found. Just go to google.Com and search for "IP address, xxxxx" the x's being the site you want to go to. Now you might find an ip address and enter it and it wont work or it wont be a site. Just ditch that ip and keep searching for a different one for the same site. Thats what I had to do for youtube. Trust me, every major site has its ip address on google somewhere. -reply by Crazy Stan

Network Acess Control

How To Bypass Websense?

I run the sound board at a theater. The theater has Ethernet connections into the schools network all over. Normally I will be able to get on the internet with little to no websense protest. But when I try to connect a wireless router and access the internet through that, websense wants authentication. Any ideas?

-question by Daniel

You only hope is to either find a proxy site that is not blocked, or upload your own proxy script into your own site/webspace, unless you can find a way to disable the Websense firewall through task manager or another method.

My way of finding proxies...

How To Bypass Websense?

Hi,

I have found one interesting way of finding a proxy server. If all else fails, simply go to google and type in "Bypass Websense" and scroll to each place that can help you get free internet. That is how I found this forum site, and if I can get here without problem, then I use the ideas and links to go to other places. What I am saying is that websense is not perfect, may be good but not perfect. So just go to google and find that proxy.

-reply by Proxy Finder

How to by pass websebsese

How To Bypass Websense?

There is a very simple method to bypass websense, you need top follow some simple steps:

1. Log on to your computer and open Intenet Explorer

2. Type the site you wish to visit

3. When you try searching the webpage, it will show you as blocked.

4. Save the page in jpg format in your harddrive.

5. Compose a mail to the ceo of your organisation, and ask him to permit the administrator to bypass it

Great..If you are worth to your company, you are done with your job! or else you can think about your value in our organisation..

-reply by Joseph Martin Abdullah Warne Walsh

how get newgrounds games to your psp

How To Bypass Websense?

I like playing flash games on websites but I want them on my PSP .

BYPASS WEBSENSE THE ULTIMATE WAY

How To Bypass Websense?

Lol people let me give you a really simple way without using any program

Go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Type in the website you want to browse

And walla!!1

The reason 4 that is that the website is secured lol

So the websense doesnt filter it

(IMPSSIBLE IS NOTHING)

-reply by ADAM

how to bypass websense on a school network

How To Bypass Websense?

Ive gone through tons of info from you guys and tons of other sites nothing I try works. If ne of you know how to easily get past the sdirc websense block please help!

How to Bypass Websense?

How To Bypass Websense?

Replying to Feedbacker

Yes, this attemp doesn't work when Websense is filtering Proxy Avoidance and other networks such as Social websites such as Myspace.Com and facebook. It also blocks game sites because it has the option to..So vtunnel.Com won;t work anymore because if the admin for the program in your school enabled filters for any one of these subjects, your screwed... :)

-reply by tech-dude