xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Waleed Dar

How To Bypass Websense? other than using proxy...

Hack websense with command promptHow To Bypass Websense?

open command prompt and type this in but no parenthases 

ping (url of website ex. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

then u push enter then the IP address comes up and then u type the IP address in the address bar of your browser and websence wont notice whatever website your going to if its media sharing or games

-reply by Jdog

Goto UltraSurf.com to get the appliocation on your sub, and you should be good to go. Ultrasurf is a proxy service, designed to enable users inside countries with heavy Internet censorship to visit any public web sites in the world safely and freely. If you are not located in such a country, you can also use the software to hide your real IP address to protect your privacy. UltraSurf is a standalone application (no installation needed) that automatically configures Internet Explorer to use UltraSurf whenever you run the program and displays a lock icon on the desktop to indicate that anonymous browsing is active.

source

Since ultrasurf use the localhost:9666, it is very hard for your network admin to block though not completely impossible.

Edited by moderator
quoted copied text and posted the source link (see edit history)

Replying to Waleed Darat home, download and install Hotspot Shield on your usb and at school, run Hotspot shield. An internet page will pop up and click connect. It might take a while and after you are connected, enjoy your unrestricted anonymous browsing :)

People I've tried everything I mean everything to bypass websenseBut guess what they all don't work so am wondering is there any other plan I can do to bypass websense am working at SARS. Please don't tell me about these proxies site becouse they don't work at all I need help pleasse!

-feedback by x.Maq