xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
threesix

Cheating Runescape Ban Appeals how to get unbanned

R.I.P. nguyen374Cheating Runescape Ban Appeals

nice proper way to say goodbye to all those good things in runescape. Now its my turn, I admit that I was baned for boting but to be honest boting was really fun! lol. I wish they do bring my account back but I dout it. I started playing runescape around ... Ok I really don't know the month and day and SH!t but the year was 2005, ive been playing for a hell of a long as time didnt really trained that much back when I just started but made lost of friends, back then runescape wasnt very poppuler but then 2 years later machima vids came out the first youtube channels ive remember are: tehnoobshow and sosolid. I really loved machima vids after watch aload of bobs irl and bob episode I pretty much got inspiried runescape was probelly the best way for everybody to make machimas because the graphix was weak so almost everybody can record runescape, I didnt had the equipment to do the machima but I was still wanted to make the machima. I didnt play rs for 2 years after that... At 2009 they advance the graphix and made a ton of updates I didnt bot until 2010. The reason I boted was that I was tired of being called a noob and offered free armor just be cause I look like a noob my level was 45 and lots of my atributes were low I started boting and got really addicted and nerver stop boting until 2010 november I was perm baned from runescape I send my applied and was waiting. Ive beening waiting so long just to be unbaned... But then I stop waiting and gave up rs(nahhh still playing lol)I think its a good thing to give up rs one good reason is that I can get my fatass off the chair and start doing real stuff like sports and school its ok to let it go but I will always remember rs for the rest of my lifethanks jagex for all those great moments, holiday event, drop party, and pwniong noobs lol and for baning me I was7 when I played...

nguyen374 

level 49

(fyi I know my user sounds corney but hey I was 7... Lol )

JAGEX is a bunch of liersCheating Runescape Ban Appeals

I got my account banned for"botting" herblore just becuz I was for awhile doing nothing but that. And b4 I was just mining alot and got dropeed 400 lvls as a warning just becuz I was playing. JAGEX IS  STUPID most of the time and I feel srry for u guys who lost really good accounts due to their stupidity

You think thats bad.Cheating Runescape Ban Appeals

Someone was spamming Runescapenew.Tk and it said apply for mod...So I  clicked it and got hacked recovered my acc back and it was perm banned . The guy got banned for advertising on my lvl 104 then he already made the ban apeal now I feel I'm screwed ! I just got membership the day before it happened to that was my christmas present 12 months membership..! I hate jagex now. They owe me so much damn money.

-reply by Javzway

Yeah - bots.  I tried a bot which was highly recommended by an ingame friend.  Paid only $13 for it.  Ran the bot off and on for about three weeks.  The thing updated itself a couple times. I was feeling comfortable with it - then I tried to log in, only to find that my password no longer worked.

None of the bots are safe, unless you take them apart, and search for potential bad stuff.  Turned out my "authentication" process at log in time was actually saving my name and password on the "authenticating" server.

Enjoy your bots.  I lost - oh - I guess about 12 million to a highly recommended bot.  DON'T USE EPIC BOTS!

-reply by Some Guy

Holy ffs, that "appeal ban" at top of page is messed up...I wonder if jagex could be sued for casuing a kid suicide after banning him? that would be a good way to get back on and play =) 

-reply by Brian Chisum

Permanatly bannedCheating Runescape Ban Appeals

ah stupid jagex perm banned my account for botting. I blame my friends more cos they kept picking on me cz I was a level 60 and they were level 100's. I used it because whilst I was mining I said 'I'm bored' and some guy next to me said 'ohh I thought you were a bot lol' and then I asked what one of them was! and well... Thats were it all began haaa!! I appealed before but I said 'maybe' and stuff like that and it came up denied. And now I cant appeal no more :/ but I sent a message to them saying how my life has nothing and that I wanna kill myself soo hopefully it works because I don't think jagex would risk a life just for a banned account?? because they would get sewed big time!!

-reply by Steven 'Stizza' Martin

I got my account muted for macroing a website and when I looked at the evidence it said yea I'm on facebook. And I was talkin bout it. And I jus got ban for supposebly picking flax and I just got my 12 month membership, but it says on my ban thing that I'm safe. Do u think il still be ban?

-reply by joey

BAH! THATS NOTHING!Cheating Runescape Ban Appeals

Alright, so I bought 4 years of membership for well over 200$ Au. I needed to buy a DDS from GE so I went nd picked a bit of flax for about 15 minutes and after that, randomly at the flax field, 5 PMods and 2 JMods were there Mod Ninja followed me and said: "Crow, u reckon this one is one of them too?"Mod Crow replied with: "Yeah all he is wearing is Boots of lightness"They both said "bots...What a waste"Fagex disconnected me and I found my account disabled, I found out I was banned for "Minor Macroing" I found myself banned until june 10th, 2015 -.-Ironic how they banned me for exactly how long my members ran for.I think they are doing this on purpose to **** our money out dry.

-reply by XxMaulGFxX

why they bann us?Cheating Runescape Ban Appeals

I got banned for nothin. I was "bottin". I doesnt even know wat a bot is. Jagex has fuked me again... I cant even afford a $13 bot becus I'm in poverty. Jagex is just banning u so they can get your oney from memship and u cant play. I'm warning u guys. They be fuken u like they did to me...

-reply by holycow

a way that ive seen get someone unbanned--Cheating Runescape Ban Appeals

My friend got a perm ban for botting, he sent an appeal saying that he had been on a public computer and that he must have been keylogged as his account also had 20m robbed from it, within 2 hours they replied and he had his account back, he recons its because he had logged in from a different IP to any IP he had logged on to whilst playing rs, that they thought that was the public computer and he had been kwylogged, tips: 1. Right a load of random **** about computers and keyloggers and IP adresses, and if you have logged on at different IP adresses then you should seriously try this, in 2 hours he had his account back, ik that might be luck that it was answered so quick but it worked, I'm going to try it when I get banned for botting :L

-reply by Tom

Doesnt this sound weird? it made me laughCheating Runescape Ban Appeals

Alright, so last month it was a school night, I decided I diddnt like my woodcutting level, so I set up my bot,went to sleep, woke up in the morning and I was logged off, I tried to log on and it said the account was disabled. I mean, they got me from like 7 hours? Man they're good. I also sent an appeal the day I found out, (I'm also banned on around 4 more accounts for botting :P) anyways I sent an appeal for all my accounts, and theres no reply for any of them. Will they ever send one? o.O

-reply by Nate