xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
threesix

Cheating Runescape Ban Appeals how to get unbanned

I just started to think my rs account that got banned over year ago.

Positive:

It's 118 lvl and haves a lot of money.

I had 1 year membership just bought before ban :S

I played a lot when I played.

Negative:

20 blackmarks.

1. Time I got permanent ban by breaking rule 7

2. Time I got permanent ban by hijacking trade with full controll of process (no rule and.O)

I can't say anything anymore and case is old.

Anything to do anymore? /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley13.Gif

It would be still nice to have access to my items.

I have another, 70 lvl account that I haven't trained after ban. It had only about 11 mill when main account got banned >.<

Please help me, I bought gold from a different site and forgot to change my pass. I don't know if it has to do with anything but when I logged back on 1 week later it said my account has been deleted for macroing. I'm not sure if I spelt that right. I don't know what it means either. I'm a lvl 73 with 8mil and full saridomin. Please help me someone to get unbanned.-

- ot7766

Runescape rule 7 banCheating Runescape Ban Appeals

I was banned for "breaking rule 7" today. I have not or would not use any third party software. First, it would likely put your computer at risk, and second, I am not a cheater. In fact, I am an award winning game developer and joined runescape to see what the 'competition' was doing.People being banned as a result of false accusations is bad enough, but Jagex keeping your money without substantiating their claim is inexcusable and likely grounds for legal recourse.Jagex may employ many great game developers and programmers, but the way they run their business stinks. They have insulated themselves from the public as much as possible and made it very difficult to contact them although I found a way and now have company details.So-called rules prohibiting people from discussing bans is a feeble attempt to cover themselves legally. You cannot enforce rules that result in violating the law.If you have been FALSELY ACCUSED of breaking rules and banned AND YOUR MONEY NOT REFUNDED I would like to hear a BRIEF description and get contact information. If you engaged in any other banned activity such as real world trading I am not interested.Please be advised that I am only collecting information at this time to determine what further action, if any, is warranted and make no guarranties. Send emails to normwhyte@comcast.Net with "runescape ban" in the title. Do not include any attachments or they will be deleted.

reply by Draco

I just got banned yesterday, a level 93, with over 10 mil of stuff. I suscreibed for 6 months membership 2 months ago, so I have 4 months remaining. I got banned for pretending to be a hacker, and playing a joke on my friend. I know it was a stupid thing to do and I wouldn't do it again, I have 7 black marks. 

I just paid for a membership for 12months and this month is the 1st month. I've manage to get my woodutting lvl 99. While cuttin teaks a guy asked me the site of boting and I just said the site in game (even though I don't even know how to use it) suddenly I disconnected and saw that my account is already banned...

after working very hard in f2p to get 95wc they will just banned me for no reason?! it is not fair!

R.I.P.  -  hussanan  (banned forever)

How to visit a website/forum that has placed an IP ban on me?Cheating Runescape Ban Appeals

I've been visiting an immigration discussion forum- VisaJourney.Com for years to read  people's experiences in dealing with US Immigration laws. Just two weeks ago I registered with them to make posting. Just a week ago I saw a poster who was asking information on how to circumvent immigration laws so she could get a Legal Permanent Residency in the United States. I got upset for her looking ways to commit fraud, so I expressed my opinions in a very aggressive way but without violating any rules of that forum nor using any profanity. A few regular posters noticed and reported my posting to moderators and one of the moderators IP banned me when I told me that he shouldn't preach me on being aggressive because being aggressive doesn't mean I violated any rules of that site. And I also asked him not to contact me anymore thru private messages and informed me that I'll forward this matter to the owner of that site.

It was 2am of the morning and he was the only moderator on the site at that time. He immediately banned me so that I couldn't contact anyone. I tried numerous times to contact or get hold of administrator of that site but couldn't be able to do so. I do wanna visit that site just for reading people's experience and not to post anymore as I like reading immigration stories/experiences but since I'm banned, I am completely unable to even open that site now.

PLEASE someone guide me step-by-step on how I could be able to visit that site or unban the access. Contacting the administrator is out of question so does chaning the IP address by contacting my IP provider because I did contact my IP provider to change my IP address and I'm told that they cannot change my IP address. I did shut off the modem/internet connection for 2 hours to change my IP address, and deleted all cookies and caches but nothing has worked. I downloaded Firefox but don't know how to utlize it to visit that site. I don't know how to uninstall and then reinstall shockwave as it's suggested by others to someone else. PLEASE help me.

RS tech support blowsCheating Runescape Ban Appeals

I had an account called tearsofsad, I got banned for eledged macroing, I got 99 firemaking from 82 in about 2 weeks, of hard *bottom* work, I did maples till about 95 then sold all of my stuff and got 99 with yews. The reason I tried to do this so fast is because I was running out of membership and wont beable to pay for more for quite a while. My whole family can say, "yes I was on my account from dawn till sleep, with very little bearks, for 2 weeks killing myself." I have also sunk a lot of membership money into that account.

any way heres the situation. I am a 4 year vet of the game. Best skills were 87 combat, 88 smithing, 86 mining, 99 firemaking, and 71 mage. Not to mention a lot of quests and other bs things I refuse to do again.

I read the macroing rules a long time ago back when the game was young. THEIR was nothing in there about using a modified client to play the game, now their is. Which is bs because of my situation. My computer is very old, I never played the old RS high detal (now the new low) so my computer laggs its *bottom* off. I am guilty of wanting to play the game so bad I went out and found another way to connect. I have used this client sense the HD update and never had a problem. So what does having a modified client do to fix this? simple, it has a USE LESS CPU option, which I used all the time.

and because of that I'm permantly banned.

should I be banned for this? no.

I am never playing again, or paying for membership untill I'm unbaned. My family and friends are making the same stand with me.

I better get unbanned or I swear to God I will save my money go to england and KILL ALL JAGEX employes, then blow up all of their host servers with homemade explosives!

I will physicaly kill that game and company! starting with jagex CEO Mark Gerhard.

you don't **** over 4 years of some ones free time + the money they gave you, because some Sh*ty anti macro program decides I was boting even though I wasnt.

also a tip to jagex if they ever see this. ADD a customer support PHONE NUMBER. Your customer support and anti cheating systems are garbage or nonexistant!

the people who play this game want to talk to an auctial person when Bull S*it happens to them, not use a crappy 1000 charater appeal box. Its not big enough. Just look how long this was.

btw thanks for making it so easy to find info on your employees ; )

if your seeing this, don't play the game, don't pay for it, don't waste your life on it.. Its to late for me.

-reply by pi**ed off gamer

Help unbanned?Cheating Runescape Ban Appealshey guys, I have recently been banned for "macroing" and I have macroed but Jagex has no proof. I only botted mining and smithing for about 200 hours. MAYBE more. But really? Once I got banned, I went and used recovery questions and changed my password. I used that as an excuse..."A hacker macroed on their computer and got me banned so it is not fair to me"... Something along those lines is what I said. Can somebody help me get my account back? I am level 51 with full Saradomin and 5m in cash. Please help... Thanks-question by adam 

DO THEY EVEN READ THE APPEALS?Cheating Runescape Ban Appeals

Ok I had 99 at least 10 stats, not sure how many. I played the game for a long long time. But I occasionally played about one hour day. I didn't play much but then they ban me for macroing. I never macroed but I did abuse a bug that I could kill people in clan wars and take their stuff. Then I told them I didnt macro but they still denied it. Bottom line is I'm pretty sure they don't even read their messages.

-Dark (banned for ever)

-reply by Dark

<p>Hello there, I just wanted to use this to rant for a bit because my account that I am 105 combat on, with 99 hunting 91 fishing 87 mage, and several other skills that are decent and took me forever to get has been banned today... I am REALLY pissed of right now. They say I was "macoring" although thats all, no explanation or anything, sure I play about 15-20 hours a day but still that doesn't give them a freaking right to ban me! I'm racing 3 other people to 99 fishing and its summer I have all day to play so hell yeah I'm gonna use that time on runescape. But now I'm gonna lose because those jerks banned me for something I didn't do! I leave my private and public chat off because I need to focus completely on fishing...This is my 2nd week of fishing I started at 72 and am 91 right now, I've caught 44k monkfish do you know how long that took to fish?! I am so mad I told them in my appeal they made a terrible freaking mistake and I agree with the person that goes by the name of "pissed off gamer" I will join him in blowing them the hell up for wasting 3 years of my life and then banning me for no reason. So they better fix my account they can watch me 24/7 for all I care, I do NOT macro! Anyways I feel a bit less mad right now from ranting...DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON RUNESCAPE THEY WILL BAN YOU FOR NO REASON EVEN THOUGH YOU SPEND MONEY ON THEIR CRAP.</p>-reply by Jadendueler

Edited by yordan
removed some forbidden words (see edit history)

Wanna know what really doesnt make sense? The fact that it takes so damn long for any appeal to be accepted or denied! I did the dumb mistake of saying sarcastically "can I have a bf with talent" and got muted for 5 days! I think that just saying the words "can", "I", "have", "a", "bf" in the same sentence made some noob feel like they could get back at me for being "a better player". This whole reporting system to be quite honest is a whole mess. What the hell is apealing going to do? Not only are you mortified that your account it being punished, but at the same time, now you feel anxious and restless that they can't even hurry up and respond to the appeal in a decent amount of time. At least pretend you care Jagex! We all know that you simply glance at our appeals that took us fear and anxiety to write and press a yes or no button if you feel like it! I don't even know why I bother! I should make my own game with a bunch of nerdy people that proves just how lame and un-exciting this game can be! And guess what! There wouldnt be some stupid random slaves (Pmods) hired so that Jagex doesn't have to work as "hard" as they should! Hire some REAL people who don't like screwing with peoples gaming experience!~The Kasmik Ali

Mention things like racism, religion, and prejudice. Sometimes using poor grammar and choppy, incomplete sentences helps add to the confusion. I had a pure that was permanently banned for macroing, and this worked for me:

"why are u racist? think it was me, even though I said not, and that stupid thing about jesus I didn'tdo itI swear you don't have evidence wasn't anything bad... I didn't mean to do anything he wasn't supposed"

Good luck.

Jagex BannedCheating Runescape Ban Appeals

In 2007 I was banned for macroing. I macro'd for about 30 mins.  That was it.  The denied my appeal, then denied my last chance appeal.  Recently they've updated their banning system and so I can reappeal.  I reappealed and I'm still waiting on finding out if I'm unbanned or not.  It's been like 5 days.  My brother got unbanned, hopefully I will too.

*uck you JagexCheating Runescape Ban Appeals

All I have to say is wow I got muted just for using the words **** and *bottom* in the same sentence... What I said is "Man this sucks theres a huge *bottom* crowd here" HONESTLY! Jagex doesnt even read over chat and if thats what it takes to be an employee, I can damn well become one, check out my awesome Jagex imitation Jagex fatass: Finally a report didn t get one for 3 whole seconds! *quickly scrolls through details* Who cares the guy mustve been reported for some rule breakin or the next, ban time!" *clicks ban* And here is my immitation of the appeal area: Jagex fatass: Time to waste more peoples time! *clicks no to every appeal* in other words YOU **** JAGEX!! Runescape is fun but your the ones that r ruining it. You wonder why people say Runescape is gay? Because you make it so! Actually READ the appeals/report logs instead of going yes/no to every single one you idiots, and will it kill you to make the game a BIT more graphical? Also why should we pay for membership?! Just to get banned for more reasons? The game is made for teens, and teens arnt all polite and delightful and all nice, what is the problem with your brainpower? Will it kill you to stop banning/muting people that are mad at eachother and start swearing? If your answer is "Think of the children" YOU SAY ITS 13+ WHY THE HELL ARE U LETTING 7 YR OLDS MAKE AN ACC AND KEEP IT? DELETE IT FFS!! Honestly such a great game should not be run by such a phail company!!Sheesh! Ill tell you when I think of more reasons why jagex sucks its own fat *bottom*! B-bye!

-reply by Pissed off muted angry muted pissed off

I was scammed once and the person reported me for good measure. I got a ban and it wasn't hard to appeal. I actually got a reply in my runescape mailbox. But now, everything has become automatic. They have this crap about people having to be high exp enough to exp to express their views...

-reply by Unban