xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
threesix

Cheating Runescape Ban Appeals how to get unbanned

perm ban, first time caught macro ing but was in red zone from offensive language, if your 100cblvl... Honestly sotp bottingreally isnt work the risk just lot my lvl 129cb 2098 total lvl 250m+ on stuff

-reply by chris

My level 136 with all 99's other than prayer(95), summoning(90), and slayer(98)!..Got PERMANANTLY BANNED for macroing! freaking bs  I play long hours and work hard I was muted and someone was saying I think he is a bot, so guess what I got BANNED FOR EVER cause some noob lvl 54 with no life reports me cuz I am a way higher lvl than that noob. I just sent in an appeal. But I know they never work. The//and U JAGEX AND THE GAY LVL 54 KID HOW REPORTED ME...In Memory of a Great player previously known as... Draftedw..

Replying to (G)Unban

My level 136 with all 99's other than prayer(95), summoning(90), and slayer(98)!..Got PERMANANTLY BANNED for macroing! freaking bs  I play long hours and work hard I was muted and someone was saying I think he is a bot, so guess what I got BANNED FOR EVER cause some noob lvl 54 with no life reports me cuz I am a way higher lvl than that noob. I just sent in an appeal. But I know they never work. The//and U JAGEX AND THE GAY LVL 54 KID HOW REPORTED ME...In Memory of a Great player previously known as... Draftedw..

Replying to (G)Unban

Will this appeal work?Cheating Runescape Ban AppealsI got banned three years ago for RWTing, my previous appeal (which I posted a few days after the ban) said that I was sorry and that it would never happen again, of course it utterly failed. My new appeal just sais I got hacked, and appeal is still pending after about 20 hours.-reply by Turdmeister

screw you jagexCheating Runescape Ban Appeals

its not true, I was lvl132 and got banned for macroing just cuz I didnt answer some noobs at al kharid furnace, I got my 99 agil, then went to craft and got banned cuz I didnt answer, FK JAGEX! --'

in memory of a great player(²) Vomitoxupado.

-reply by guest

erhm..Cheating Runescape Ban AppealsWhy do people think Jagex will unban them if they say they will kill themselves, that's like "Let me out of prison or I'm going to kill myself" Guess what happens in both situations. They find you, tie you up, and put you in the happy hotel with sponge rooms and a nice warm vest with no holes for your arms. :D-reply by just a hint

HELp Me HeReCheating Runescape Ban Appeals

I have this lvl 90 account 'Findokingd' ijust got myself a drag. Axe and 90wc, to me thts good. Thn I went to the G.E and said a website to my friend a few times because I wanted him to go there, the website is safe and all. Then I logged out. Hours later I tried to log back in and then it said I was banned. I went to my account and it said perm. Ban for website advertising! So fine I went to appeal it and it got denied, thn I appealed it again and it also got denied. Nowi cant appeal again! And its expiry date is and/A (not answered) which prob. Means forever! I also emailed them but they repeated the same thing tht " we are sry but we cant help' Some peps. Said tht u can get unbanned it a year or if a major update occurs (is this true?) plus how do u post that you want to get unbanned on the forums. Website advertising isn't a major offence! Especially since it wasnt purposly!Please HELP

-reply by the Riefer

So I started my account way back on july 4th 2006. It was my second account because I created my first sometime in 2004ish but after that I never played. I started really getting into the game. By the end of of 06 I had reach 24 Million cash along with about 15 million in items all by merchanting But Jagex counted it as Macroing. Anyways It was a temporary appeal. and I did get a few other blackamarks in 07 all of them were for BAD Language. By summer of 07 I was a getting to lvl 95 with a total skill level of 1400. Then I stopped quit for 8 months came back and everything was intact. Ever since then I would quit for months at a time then come back and play for a day or two (weekends, hollidays, and pretty much anytime I got bored and actually had time). I came back July 2009. and Jagex's way of welcoming me is by banning me for supposely macroing during february, March, april, and may. Supposely I had been macroing during those months. When I hadnt even logged on since early january. So I get pissed off. and just completely Quit and say to myself "you what! **** YOU JAGEX! I didnt macro". After that I stopped caring or even remembering jagex. Until Today I found out that my GF has been playing Runescape for 3 days. and well I guess my friends told her I use to play and she asked me if I could help. So I used my Range/mage guy to show her around and teach a few things. Ill admit it, I still like runescape. Runescape is fun, its addicting, and well although many would consider it geeky Its still an amazing experience. Yeah Jagex ****ed it up by banning me for no reason. But you know what I think my account deserves a proper Good bye. So thank you jagex for creating an endless amount of fun, then taking it away outta nowhere. Its not that I didnt wanna play runescape when I quit Its just I didnt have time With school and sports and everything in my life. As for Minimac (my account) You shall always be remembered On youtube =) creating funny videos and entertaining the runescape world =P

R.I.P - MINIMAC 1

Banned at level 107

total level 1751

Strength level 89

Mage level 89

Woodcutting level 82

Firemaking and Cooking level 87

Fishing level 81

12.5 Mill Cash at time of banning  along with Alot of members items Which I really didnt take my time to add up the value. Guessing somewhere in the 45 millionish range.

Thank you for Everything thank you for the memories. Thanks and good bye =) 

-reply by MINIMAC 1

bannedCheating Runescape Ban Appeals

I just got banned for macroing and I appealed saying I didnt even know what it was when I actually did but how long will I be banned for I appealed an offence and its still pending so if I do get it denied how long do u think my bann will be and off of what I here is it true u can get your account back in 14 days if u appeal right my account had 28m all botted but I'm just wondering if I get banned will I ever get my account back

thx

We'll I got bann from playing runescape permanently just last night.They accused me of botting? So sometime jagex will bann you for their unthougtfull mind As in they " think ". You'll never get it unbann if it was for botting even if they accuse you. Don't know why they accused me? Either I was on during night but off during day time or something, but anyways my appeal is still getting appealed. Lets hope they don't make another mistake.

If you guys really feel the need to  the jagex team I found phone number for them!! =)

Jagex Limited 
ATTN: RUNESCAPE.COM 
c/o Network Solutions 
P.O. Box 447 
Herndon, VA 20172-0447 
x70-708-8780

-reply by Andrew

if you got banned for botting most the time you can say that you were hacked at the time or something like that and that you know that botting is against the rules and that your would never do that say that you had a key logger on you pc and he keep changeing password on you so you could get it back tell you got you account back most the time they will lock the account

and then you can go and unlock it and you will be unbanned and after you get unbanned make sure you use bots with antiban and use the break systems they will save you account I have had an account for 4 years got 6 99s over 250m botting almost everything and ever once got banned 

-reply by troy

Hi,

Just to say - Minimac, you must consider the option that someone used your account without you knowing. This happens a lot as far as I know. I can't even count the number of firends I have on RS whose accounts got "hacked" by "friends" or siblings. It is quite simple to NEVER get banned, I have playing since 2006 and have never had the slightest problem:

- never MENTION macroing in game at all: you may get banned if what you said lead to think you might use bots - it doesn't matter if it's true.  And obviously, don't macro either.

- never attempt to bypass the language filter. If you use a basic swear word which is not targeted at anyone and it gets starred, you will not have any problem.

- never talk about under-18 subjects, race or religion: you'll always offend someone with that kind of talk.

- never ask people for contact details in the game, or anything that could lead to finding the person in real-life. As they say it themselves, Jagex will investigate all of this because they have so many under-age kids play the game. And yes, let's face it,  they will report anything alarming or threatening in real life to the police, maybe even the FBI if you're in the States etc. I'm positive they are obliged to under minors protection laws and national security laws in most countries. 

- never mention any non-Jagex website. At all. Not even Sal's or Zybez etc. Not even other MMOs. 

If you are a paying member it is very unlikely you will be banned forever - you're paying, they need this!

Banned for MacroingCheating Runescape Ban Appeals

I just got banned today for what jagex thought of which I was botting. They think no life-ing runescape is macroing but its not. Sure, it could look like I was botting getting 95-98 fishing in a week. All I got to say now is that I'm pissed off and Jagex you can go "F" urselves.

-reply by iFish Cape

Your account may have been hacked.  Mine was and I  know how.  I had recovery questions and used a complex password, but it was still hacked.

Then one day I tried to login and the password was incorrect, I got it reset and back into my account, but noticed more "friends" that I never had.  I kept changing my recovery questions, but about every week this hack got into my account.  Finally, I was in my account and the hacker started talking to me... I straight out asked how he was getting into my account. He simply said he would find a 100+ level account, get the account locked by saying it was stolen, sent in some bogus "facts" and Jagex would reset the password. Then I would go through the same process with real facts like when the account was paid for, created, etc, etc and Jagex would reset the password for me.  I begged and begged for them to look into it, but I don't think any real person read the requests. 

Finally, the hacker got tired of me in "his" account and logged in one day and dropped 40M and all my stuff. Everything was gone!  I gave up for several months then decided I would try again.  This time, he got the account banned for language and botting and even got the appeals denied.  Of course, they won't show you the evidence for botting, but if anyone looked at the language evidence it was obvious this person wanted to be banned.  He just walked around calling everyone a misspelling of the "and" word. If anyone at Jagex actually looked at the evidence, this wouldn't have happened. If anyone at Jagex looked at the unlocking requests, it would have never happened.  This person knew nothing about me in the beginning. He just tried to guess a few facts and got the password reset.  I'm guessing it's a regular thing.  Gather up 100 high level players, get the accounts locked and cut and paste general information and if they even get one account out of 100 reset there is nothing they can do.  This was a 6 year old account and he was able to get into it and get it permanently banned in one year. There's no way I'm starting over.  Maybe it's time to move on to WoW.  I'm more dissapointed in Jagex than this hacker. It's like calling a locksmith andsaying, "hey that's my car and I lost the keys" and he replies, "Can you prove it's your car?"  Then the hacker says, sure I can, "it has 4 tires, is blue, oh and look under the seat and you'll find a nickel!"  Must be your car!