xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
threesix

Cheating Runescape Ban Appeals how to get unbanned

OMG... What am I gunna do.. My level 92  just got banned for macroing. I wish someone could of seen my face when I tried to log in because ive never done this in my life and I didnt even know what it was until I looked it up. Ive sent my appeal like 3 days ago and its still pending. I'm shocked right now because ive had roadrunner82 for so many years and now hes just gone. I didnt do anything wrong. Ive spent the past couple days looking up situations like mine. Is there anyway I can contact them such as a letter cause I know they don't accept email, please let me know.. I'm so disgusted right now because I didnt do anything. How do they even accuse people of this if they cant get it right... Uuhh I'm so pissed.

-reply by roadrunner82

Banned for macroing.Cheating Runescape Ban Appeals

U know what's the worst part of being perm banned for macroing?  1: your high level acc and membership are lost.  2: The evidence column says: "None"  I mean seriously.  Jagex needs a reason to ban.  They could at least put in the evidence box:  Our botting detecters or w/e found that you were running runescape in a botting program, not the website.  So you are banned.  At least thats a reason.  God its like jagex makes a living of scamming players.  Encourage them to buy a membership, they bot for money/levels and get banned.  Where does all the money go to?  You probably cant even cancel your subscription while banned.  Jagex scamms. >.<

-reply by 1ST TIME BANNED

Meh tooCheating Runescape Ban Appeals

hey umm yesterday I got banned for macroing. To be honest I did macr 1 day, three weeks ago. Then I stopped playing for 3 weeks and yesterday I logged in and.. Well couldn't logg in cause I was banned. I went to the site were I downloaded the bot and many people said that their accounts still played somewere still when the bot was off.. Like they sometimes tried to logg in and it said "your account is already logged in, try again in 60 seconds...". So this stupid bot make me ban, ive been playing over a year on I_Ice_Own_I (99str,80att,90hp,70def,70pray,94magic,70range over 55m and membber), and now it's banned... I did the appeal and now I'm waiting, hope I get unbanned.I wont do anything wrong agan.. =)

-reply by iceown

I had a level 106 account with 200m legit from those easter eggs worth 50m in Easter event 2008. I had quit the game for a while and returned after several months and I found that I had been banned for macro. At first I didn't even know what it was, so I researched it and I found out. I was so annoyed as I had never been banned or accused of anything before and I had definately not done this. I appealed and said I was innocent but they denied it, I have one appeal left what should I write.

jagex is a big joke!Cheating Runescape Ban Appeals

I have been playing runescape for about 2-3 years now and I had a lvl 112 with 20m and 95wc, when I was playing runescape one day I stumbled upon a virus one day on another day and it said that it had a keylogger when I found it. When I found out what it was I simply clicked delete on the file. So I just continued to play RS like anyother day, then when things started getting cramped like I was really busy I wasnt on rs for like 3 days, so when I logged into rs again it said I was banned, when I swept my computer again the keylogger was back. And jagex denied my appeal.

-reply by alex

rant at jagexCheating Runescape Ban Appeals

Replying to (G)UnbanReplying to (G)adam So the dicks at jagex decied to ban me 4 macroing. Was I macroing on the 14th of december? hell no! infact I wasnt even on the game. On the webdite it states that they use a bot detection program1 y not use a person?!?!?!?!!?! ive dumped atleast $300 into that damn game and they ban me wen I have 73 mining 45m and 99 strength? *** happened?? ive played the game 4 probabally 6 years... Ive appealed twice but I don't know how many u get... Bottom line.. Jagex should ram it up their

-reply by ...Keywords:

runescape bannedCheating Runescape Ban Appeals

my runescape account got banned for macoring and I want to get it back I really need help lvl 88 with 99 range 94 mage 87 str 90 hp  45 def I want it back really bad  is there a chance I can get it back please need help!

WHAT I DIDCheating Runescape Ban Appeals

I GOT BA NNED 3 YEARS AGO FOR USING BAD LANGUAGE AND I THOUGHT THAT I COULDNT DO ANYTHING AND TODAY I WANTED TO APPEAL AND I HAD 1 APPEAL LEFT AND I THOUGHT OH LET ME TAKE THIS CHANCE. BUT 1 THING THAT I NOTICED WAS THAT JAGEX DOESNT LOOK AT THE APPEALS AND THEY don't CARE BECAUSE I HAVE 3 ACCOUNT AND IN ALL 6 APPEALLS THEY GAVE ME THE SAME MESSAGE:

Thank you for sending in your offence appeal - you obviously care about your account, and making sure that you read our rules can help to ensure that you can avoid this situation happening again.

At Jagex, we examine offences and offence appeals very carefully before we come to our final decision.

In this instance, we have found that you were responsible for this offence, and therefore it will remain on your account.

We want you, and every other player, to be positively engaged in our community and the game - if you continue to break our rules, you may reach a point where you are limited to Quick Chat, or even excluded from the game on this account, or any other accounts you have.

What do you do now?

Go here to have a good read of the Rules of Conduct, there is also good advice on ensuring your account is kept secure in our Safety & Security Guidelines, located in the 'Customer Support' section of our website (http://www.runescape.com/ or http://www.funorb.com/).

Have fun - enjoy the community and the game - and please don't spoil the experience of your fellow gamers.

Sincerely,

Jagex Customer Support

IF ANYONE ELSE GOT THIS MESSAGE PLEASE SPEAK UP AND TELL ME ABOUT IT :D!

-reply by Agent Bossa

rule 7Cheating Runescape Ban Appeals

okay I sent my appeal in 3 days ago because I got accused of using a bot, they have no proof, I don't even know how to bot!! I hardly know what a bot is! how can I get banned without proof of me doing any type of action of botting! I turn my public off most times when I was skilling my fletching to 99 yeah so what that don't mean I was botting!! a lot of people turn public off because we don't wanna listen to people complain about there accounts or insult us! this is so stupid! there is 10 days left on my banned how long does it take to look at a fricken appeal! I didn't do any fricken botting! one word P.I.S.T!

-reply by Faith Of It

banned from bottingCheating Runescape Ban Appeals

do you get banned if your in the green zone for botting/macroing or w/e...Or is it an immediate ban no matter what?

-reply by JOhn Mccoubrie

banned forever?Cheating Runescape Ban Appeals

ok so I was banned for macroing and I sent my appeal about 3 weeks ago and still it's still "pending"

can someone please help me? ill be checking every 7 hrs thx alot

btw thx whoever you are that said this:

I have a question. But here is my story. I got banned. Then unbanned it. Got banned again. Unbanned it again. Then one more time, and got perm last chance appealed it and got it unbanned again. Then I said the word and got perm banned with las chance appeal denied AGAIN. I heard that if you wait a year or so they'll ive it back, is this true? It has been bout 5 months now.

I will check in in a year if noone replys /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley2.Gif 

thanks

-reply by k0 cook1e 0k

well today I got banned permanently for boting las time I got banned for botting they said if I do it again theyll ban me for another 3 weeks which I did bot again and as a matter of fact they did not ban me for 3 weeks but banned me for ever *** is that they broke their own promise I told them that in the appeal and well see what happens I really want my lvl 130 2028 total lvl back :(

Can i become unbanned again?Cheating Runescape Ban Appeals

I got my account banned for macroing. Perm ban. Then I sent my appeal, but they denied it. Now I can appeal anymore. Is there anyway back for me, to get my account unbanned?

Thanks anyway.  

-reply by Hans-Henrik

ban expiry date saya N/A, does that mean my botting ban is forever? or will it be unbanned in a year or 2?Cheating Runescape Ban Appeals

hey GUYS, I got perm banned for botting, I am in the danger zone for offensive lnguage banns mutes etc.. I put in 2 appeals both denied, what should I do? 1 more appeal? idk.. Should I wait a year? how does it work?? please someone respond to this.

-reply by anth

Youve got it all wrongCheating Runescape Ban Appeals

Dudes, you got it all wrong, it was stated that they don't really look at the words, they just review the account if you have done something wrong. Sometimes people just write song lyrics in their appeals and they get unbanned, because they were innocent!! so if you think words will swing it, you're wrong.If youve done an enourmous amount of offences, your doomed, you wont get it unbanned. If your innocent you will get it unbanned. It is a fair system, you cheat, you fall. 

-reply by Ac dc gezz