xisto Community
Rs-Server

How To Open The Cmd Prompt When Blocked By Admins. This is The Best Tut

well I tried the ctrl + o, but it doesn't work and it says "Its canceled due the restrictions in effect of this computer. Please contact your administrator."  /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley5.Gif 

-reply by Gust

This is completely simple to defeat.How To Open The Cmd Prompt When Blocked By Admins.

All an administrator has to do to block your ability to perform this "workaround" is to apply NTFS permissions on cmd.Exe and command.Com to disallow anyone but administrators from running that application. In this case none of these will work.

-reply by Justin Chandler

instead of using cmd.Exe, try the above techniques, but going to

c:windowssystem32command.Com

this module is normally not blocked, due to its file extension.

-reply by rich

type file:///c:/windows/system32/cmd.Exein microsoft word and hyperlink it to file:///c:/windows/system32/cmd.Exe...Than open the hyperlink..And wa la...Cmd opens right before your eyes

-reply by akTHEbak

cmd blockedHow To Open The Cmd Prompt When Blocked By Admins.

Replying to iGueyustWhenever I open my cmd in my accountIt says press any key ...And got exit...My adminin has blocked all exe files cal.Games ...But ther is another user lab from where it got executed...Please help

-reply by pranjal

my school is like that and the way I do it is : also works for .Exe files

! cretae an online email account (any waill do)

attach the file I want to open as an atatchment

then open that attachment

it will ask you if you want to run it

9 times out of 10 I will open up for you :D

btw typing

command.Com

into notpad and saving it as command.Bat

worked for me

(by doing the email trick)

clicking on it normally brings up an error.

-reply by phil

Make is easierHow To Open The Cmd Prompt When Blocked By Admins.

Ok, I have seen those issues, but the best way it by making a .Bat files with command.Com init. This allready has been told to many of you.Typ there at TIME /interactive cmd.ExeTIME means the hours and minutes so enter something like this 9:32 the cmd will open at 9:32...When you are in there, you can call up Services.Msc or Regedit.Exe in those files allot of things could get turned off, like... The message you get when opening cmd.Exe on the normal way. Also services.Msc could work...If you want to know how to put this message off? Search google...FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WANTS TO HAVE FUN!Typ into cmd.ExeShutdown -IEnter a name of a pc there.Fill the form in...And let the pc with that name shutdown =D

-reply by Screw

I have a method where I can open cmd (as system) at the welcome screen, not going to say how but I'll give a hint

HINT: to open cmd I press "Shift" 5 times

Shedding a little extra light--getting even further..becoming the Root User.How To Open The Cmd Prompt When Blocked By Admins.

I have a nice little trick that no one's really looked into here. Someone earlier mentioned that once you get *to* the command prompt (of which many various ways have been discussed), you can start the "interactive" command prompt, which acts as the system user. This is basically the equivalent to the "root" user in linux. In other words, it's a super user, even higher on the chain than the computer administrator. So I'll tell you how to do it. Say it's 1:30 P.M. At the particular time.

The command prompt uses military time, so 1:30 P.M. Would be 13:30. This means that the path you will want to type would first be: "c:windowssystem32cmd.Exe" without the quotes. This will get you a low level administrator access that will most likely make the interactive command prompt usable, otherwise you're just trying to access it with your school or work account, which have almost *no* privileges.

Anyways, the next path you'll want to type would be: "  at 13:31 /interactive "cmd.Exe"  " Take the very first and very last quote off, but leave the quotes around "cmd.Exe" there. The function of 13:31 is supposed to be one minute before your current time, so that there is time for you to complete the path and hit enter before the time. You can schedule it for as far ahead in the future as you want if you need more time, however.

After you do this, after the time you set passes another cmd window titled "svchost" will appear. At this point you can close down the other window so you don't get confused.

Now comes the really fun part. 

with the new Root User access you have, you can type in "taskmgr.Exe", without the quotes. This will bring up the Task manager. Don't be alarmed by what comes next, and if you're following these directions at this particular moment, memorize what comes next. It's pretty easy. You'll want to go to the "processes" tab on the Task Manager, fine the process "explorer.Exe", right click and press  "end process". This will make your desktop and almost every window except the Interactive Command Prompt disappear. Now type in the command prompt: "explorer.Exe" without quotation marks.You may see a box in the top left corner saying "applying personalized settings", and then the desktop should appear. Congratulations, you are now the Root User, or the System User of the computer you are using. You are the most powerful authority over the computer for the time being. However, be extremely careful using this power. If you change something, it will change on *all* accounts, and you can damage the entire system by making simple mistakes such as moving the wrong system file or shutting down the wrong process. Literally, you can do anything. Baddass huh?

Note: the reason why you can access the System User by doing this is because when you are running as the System, anything you open has system priveleges. Therefore, if you close down your explorer.Exe that has been given limited privileges and instead open a new instance of explorer.Exe with the *interactive* command prompt...You are opening a file that has full system privilege. It's nifty, it's amazingly easy once you get the process down, and it's fun to do. It's definitely one of my favorite forms of privilege elevation. Have fun and see what else you can do =[)

-reply by Christopher

through command prompt on windows 7 you can also enable the administrator account i will tell you how. first go to the folder where cmd.exe is which is c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe right click run as administator. then type "net user administrator /active:yes" without the quotes. then go to switch users and you should see the administrator account. go on there and if you plan on keeping it active then put a password on it. afterall you don't want anyone finding their way into your admin account and changing your password. *looks at a prankster of a friend* make sure that you have a good anti virus and anti spyware as with this there is some UAC execeptions. i have noticed that with this i can have 2 accounts logged on at the same time.so enjoy using this by the way if you want to deactivate the admin account follow the same steps as above but at this line "net user administrator /active:no" use no instead of yes which will deactivate that account.-grim reaper1666

The funny point is that, each of the solutions presented here need you be an admin when performing this.If you are not admin, you cannot use this tip. For instance, the "at TIME /interactive" thing raises an answer "for security improvement reasons, your command will be executed at the given time, but will not be interactive"

This topic seems to have diversed a little lol well it's probably already been mentioned on here or on another post but if you want to access a windows system (I've only tested this with xp but might work on others) but don't have the password for any of the accounts then simply do this, Boot the computer up BEFORE THE WINDOWS LOADING SCREEN COMES UP keep pressing [F8] until it brings up the boot prompt (you can also access the command prompt this way if you like) Start the computer up in safe mode Now when the login screen loads up it will have a new account there called 'Administrator'. Click this and login (there is no password for this hidden account) then go in to the control panel and set up a new Admin account for yourself. Restart the system and there you go, your very own admin account on the pc. Be sure to delete the account again after you have used it if you want to keep it a secret. This way very handy for me when I was living in a house-share with some other lads. Only one of them had a PC with web access (he had a roaming dongle which he had glued in to the USB port sad b******) so I accessed his pc, gained admin privelages, enabled ICS and connected his idle wireless card to my router (with the DHCP server disabled of course) and removed the network connection animation from the task bar. Restarted again in safe mode, deleted my account and restarted again. To this day he had no idea I was re-broadcasting his internet to the rest of the guys in the house lol well I did let him play my modded xbox, it was only fair.

hi your recommendations are absolutly fantastic..At our school they'd disabled cmd so we coudnt get on with the fun things=) thnx aniways for the info 

-reply by student