xisto Community
Rs-Server

How To Open The Cmd Prompt When Blocked By Admins. This is The Best Tut

How can you click on cmd.exe- run as... without admin rights?How To Open The Cmd Prompt When Blocked By Admins.

@grim reaper1666

"through command prompt on windows 7 you can also enable the administrator account I will tell you how. First go to the folder where cmd.Exe is which is c:windowssystem32cmd.Exe right click run as administator..."

hey to run as administrator don't you have to have admin priveledges???

An easy way.How To Open The Cmd Prompt When Blocked By Admins.

A super easy way to  re-enable the command prompt:

• Open Notepad

• Type First: @echo off

• Type Second: command start

• Save As: Change to all files, and name it cmd.Bat

• Run it from desktop and boom you can use command prompt. Most of the time it will freeze up when you try to close it, but it will work after a bit.

-reply by john

Easy way to get cmd up and running on a restricted pc:

1: Open notepad ad write:

@echo off
command

2: Save it on you desktop as anything.Bat (the .Bat part is important)

3: Dubbel-klik, and you got cmd  =)

-reply by RandomDudeWithShortHair

Cmd/bat fileHow To Open The Cmd Prompt When Blocked By Admins.

Write this in notepad:

echo off

cls

echo Welcome

echo Press 1 for shutdown 2 for cancellation

set/p "cho=>"

if %cho%==1 shutdown /s

if %cho%==2 shutdown /a

echo try again

save this in notepad, give a name.Bat all filles

Good luck

More information here happy_antyss_cool or @yahoo.Com -this is my ID

-reply by Antyss

they did that at my school but if you oppen 'Computer' and search COMMAND.COM you can oppen an older version of command prompt. No problems at all. (at least I didnt have any)

-reply by Alex

Another way that I have found quite effective is to: 1) go to the notepad. 2) Type this exactly: @echooff {press enter} command.Com 3) Go to save as 4) Save the file as notepad.Bat 5) open that file in my computer and enjoy the command prompt.

-reply by Warfreak17

Run cmd with administrator privillage via limited accountHow To Open The Cmd Prompt When Blocked By Admins.

heyCan any one tell how can I run cmd with administrator privilege as I have limited account. And I do not know the administrator password.And I also want to know is there any way to open cmd before log in to window at the log in screen if you know the answers please tell meYou can send me email at rvkmr205@gmail.ComThanks

-reply by Ravi Kumar

Helping HandHow To Open The Cmd Prompt When Blocked By Admins.Another way, I just found why reading some of these ideas.1. Open Search2. Click on All files and folders3. Click on The User (Your Name or the name given to that user by an Admin)4. Search for cmd (This won't work but hold on)5. After this tick the search hidden files and folders.6. Changing what you typed to .Cmd7. Click search and you should find a file called *.Cmd*8. Right click and it should say Open Containing Folder.This way helps for a few reasons, you can access C: using this method and is really simple. If the admins have denied the use of cmd.Exe this will not help you. If you are looking for a way to access C: and or Hex-Edit cmd to bypass the policies this is how you find the file you wish to edit :D Have a nice day

all .bat files blockHow To Open The Cmd Prompt When Blocked By Admins.

The only time I can get .Bat working is going start run system 32 then changin regdt around. There are awesome things you can do in there. Stil tryna get around the mouse click as right click has been disable for internet to stop downloads. I only have a brief period of time like 5-10 seconds to open up run and then turn it on indefinately but its not saving and staying like that. I'm trying a fool proof way of getting into the library system to prove to them that it can be don't if they don't block regdt... Any advice?And I need a good music website that I can download songs with out having to right click... Thanks...

-reply by Benjamin

create a batch file with the text:
command.Com
command prompt will open.

this is definetly the easiest way to make it work. thanks.

I have the help service removed in my XP, so it didn't work for me. That is a good tip though, thanks :(

It happened to me as well.
What is worse is that the hyperlink strategy led no where like there was no file under that name and it searched randomly