xisto Community
jimmy89

Looking For Mixing Software

Hi all,I am looking for some software (free would be good) that can act like a mixer for my computer. What I mean by this is that i want to be able to turn different programs up and down without changing the master volume. Something like a new vista sound mixer but for earlier versions of windows.Thanks-jimmy

What exactly is it that you want, Jimmy89? If you want to change the volumes of individual programs, then they must be having volume controls of their own! Maybe you want it in one combo panel, but I don't see much of its need. If you are working with programs that don't boast of their own volume control, then that might be a concern. I haven't seen the 'New Vista Sound Mixer', so what is it? :ph34r:

it basically controls the volume output of each of the programs seperatly, so if you dont want to hear noises and clicks from Firefox, then you mute the browser and everything is still up full. I found it useful for when i was playing games, so i can listen to music at the same time and have the game volume low or non existent, cause changing the volumes in the game was getting annoying, just moving a slider down was much simpler!Thanks-jimmy

poor quality of movie after downloaded from camcoder

Looking For Mixing Software

When I download the movie from camcoder the quality I get is very poor

On my computer thus the saved movie on dvd is blurred.

Can someone help me in this regard

-walia

Tell Me New Mixing SoftwaresLooking For Mixing Software

/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley2.Gif Aslamo Alekum Dear Friends, Brothers & Others /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley2.Gif

Dear I M Working on Marriage Movie Mixing.

So Please Tell Me Mixing Software With New Effect.

I M Already Use Ulead Video Studio 6,7,9,11suite.

I M Thankful To All Please Tell Me Free Software / Just tell me Software Name

Thanks

-reply by Muhammad Farooq Khan