xisto Community

I think this would be great for me at least, I currently don't have a job, and I don't get allowance from my parents, I always go on the computer anyways, a couple of posts a day should only take around 3 weeks without spamming like crazy, and it lasts a whole year. If this came to effect, and I had enough credits, I would defiantly try to get a domain name. I've always wanted to have my own personal .com domain.Although that is a lot of posts, it's pretty reasonable for being totally free.

Great Opportunity Provided By Xisto! I would like to Thank them for this excellent offer!But i think 280 is a bit too much! I understand that it is free, so users has to put efforts in Xisto!Thanks Again for this Oppotunity! Hopefully i can reach that point!!! <_< Thanks!!!! :P

Nice to see that you can get free domains via your points. But like many others, 280 is ALOT!!! im barely in the mid 10's and they are asking 280! I would just prefer buying the domain than keep posting around here just for more points. But i do understand it is free so i'll think about it :Pthanks alot for providing free domains though!!! <_<

Made this post on another thread. Just wanted to update on this thread.

You can now have 1 year of free domain name with your Xisto hosting credits. The post will show the details. Although it was made only in Xisto, I do not see any objection from OpaQue for Xisto members. That is to say, he may have forgotten to make additional announcement in Xisto.

The basic procedure is simple: request for Free Domain Name when you pre-qualify. Simply make your post under Misc Request section and OpaQue will respond with an appropriate answer.

Procedure steps:
1) check https://xisto.com/ for available domain name
2) make a topic under Misc Request as Free Domain Name Request
3) until we can come up with a proper form for Xisto use the following template:

Username: â˘
Email Address:
â˘
My request is for:
⢠FREE DOMAIN
Your Requesting Domain Name
â˘
Introduce Yourself: Your hobbies, interests, talents, etc. Let the forum know you better.
â˘
Desired Domain Account Username: 8 characters maximum.
â˘
Country Where You Live
â˘
Theme Of Your Website
â˘
How Did You Find Xisto?
â˘
Who Was Your Previous Host
â˘
Reason For Leaving Your Previous Host?
â˘
Is this a Business Website?
â˘
Programming languages known?
â˘
Did you like the forums? if not, Please mention the reason?
â˘
Suggestions to Xisto?
â˘

I just had to make a comment about Xisto - Web Hosting's domain services. I really love them because it's so easy to use and affordable. So I really recommend members to make quality posts, because it's really worth it. :P

m^e probably does, I remember him having almost 1000 a few months ago :blink: Anyway, another great offer, I'm really glad to see Xisto/Xisto services expanding :D

Basically, from a purely arithmetical point of view, 1000 credits will last 1000 days. So, if he had 1000 credits three ago, he has more than 900 today.And, thanks, OpaQue, this free domain name feature is great, I'm sure it will be really successful.

Wow.. really thought of getting a domain name for this hosting. But for now, I don't have to. Just need to really contribute to this forum and a free domain name for 250 credits (although quite hard to reach :D ). Cool OpaQue. Thanks a lot for this great offer. :blink:

Yeah I don't think I would be reaching that amount of credits anytime soon lol.I also haven't been able to get on here too much these days, with studying and life in general I suppose (trying not to be on the computer too much of late, and sleep better and eat better etc).It's a nice rewarding offer for anyone with that kind of dedication/determination though :blink:.

Yeah I don't think I would be reaching that amount of credits anytime soon lol.

You are being modest. With 800++ posting here, you should have more than enough credits for that free domain name. :blink:

You are being modest. With 800++ posting here, you should have more than enough credits for that free domain name. :blink:

It's still the same problem. You need 365 credits in order to simply last one year. So, 800 credits will allow you simply to last since two years...

Which of course very much depends on how many points you obtain per post, sometimes you may get 2 or more, other's it might be something like 0.2, and so on and so forth.I didn't even notice I had that many posts..... lol. I don't usually hang around or participate in forum boards long enough to obtain that kind of post count.