xisto Community
velma

Date Rapes - State Of Mind, The Drugs Used And The Potential Reasons why Does One Do It?

Hi Date rapes: when your partner/ date rapes her, Just reading makes you sick and nowadays in the drug filled world , It is a very common thing that happens,My question is Why the perversion? It is nobody but the woman who suffers and many girls are lured. What do you think should be done to the guy who rapes her in a helpless state.I mean drinks are spiked and nobody gets to know because the drug is odourless and tasteless,You can easily force the victim to have a drink and she is helpless after that. It is freaky to know that this kind of a thing happens coz you can also be a victim anytime.Share your views on anything that you feel on this topic. Cheers, ;)

Hi
Date rapes: when your partner/ date rapes her, Just reading makes you sick and nowadays in the drug filled world , It is a very common thing that happens,

My question is Why the perversion? It is nobody but the woman who suffers and many girls are lured. What do you think should be done to the guy who rapes her in a helpless state.

I mean drinks are spiked and nobody gets to know because the drug is odourless and tasteless,
You can easily force the victim to have a drink and she is helpless after that.

It is freaky to know that this kind of a thing happens coz you can also be a victim anytime.

Share your views on anything that you feel on this topic.

Cheers, ;)

this is a sick topic

Hi,Not meaning to be rude or anything but the topic that you call sick is actually a very disturbingly rising topic, Girls everywhere are being targeted and I asked for a logical opinion not for spam. I would appreciate it if you gave an honest and logical opinion rather than ignoring and suppressing the issue at hand.Thanks.Cheers ;)

I think the only option is to get paranoid. I mean, if you know this kind of stuff is more and more common, then why would you go and accept a drink from an "almost" stranger... even if it's a date, I rather appear less "cool" and protect myself better by rejecting anything I consider dangerous. It is a question of awareness, and many people, girls in this case, always know that there dangers out there, but " it will never happen to me". Now if as I say, you turn on your "paranoid" side, and think "it will most likely happen to me", you'll be more aware all the time, paying attention to more details, and you'll stop being so naive.The same is: Anyone can be run over by a car, but if every time you cross each street you look around, listen carefully and pay attention, you'll be less likely to be run over than another person that crosses carelessly and even stops or sits in the middle of the street unaware of the world around.

why Does One Do It?, state of mind, the drugs used and the potential reasons

Easy. It is the same reason people do anything evil: excessive desire. The plain fact is that people cannot control their desires and their desires quite often exceed their concern and empathy for the well being of others. Every parent sees this behavior exhibited in their children and it is their job as parents to change this by teaching them the skills of patience and rational control over their desires as well as cultivating their ability to empathize with others and to have concern for their well being.

My question is Why the perversion? It is nobody but the woman who suffers and many girls are lured. What do you think should be done to the guy who rapes her in a helpless state.

Well date rape like most cases of rape can be distinguished from the type of predatory rape where victim does not even know her attacker, for in the latter cases I would not be opposed to the death penalty. In the former case we have a complex interaction of the behaviors and choices of two people and the only way to sort it all out is to make some clear rules, where consent seems to be the essential issue. Whether it is the administration of drugs or sex, if these are done without the consent of one person then this must be considered a vilotation of that person's rights and must be penalized under the law with time in prison. The term of imprisonment should be depend on the number of offenses increasing rapidly in length with repeated offenses. I see no reason why a person imprisoned for the fourth time for rape should ever see the light of day again.

Hi The thing is Iam not "paranoid". But I have had one of my best friends turned into a victim and it wasnt like she was not careful or something, She didnt realize when it happened though she does not remember drinking anything that her date had offered her. She only faintly remembers her date sticking his finger in her mouth when they were kissing.Iam very sorry if I sounded paranoid but It is a thing that is happening and like the girl above you dont have to be party animals. They have to just drink water in the guy's house and they are spiked.Iam not paranoid or something, Its just that I was wondering about the awareness people have regarding the drugs used, Either way I dont want to sounfd defensive or snappy. In the end this forum is for everybody's individual perspectivesCheers, :ph34r:

Haha poor you velma, getting attacked bombarded with rebuttals. x)

I understand that this is a sick issue, but it's one that has to be targeted and eliminated! I find there to be no heroism in it. What do they want to prove?

WHERE IS THE LOVE?

*Sings the Black Eyed Peas song*

But the thing is, ultimately, to choose good friends and be a grandma like me and not go to random parties.

Edited by Vue (see edit history)

Uhm...just keep your eyes on your drink at all times and don't leave in strange men's cars. How ****ing hard is that? Bring a fat friend with you as a cockblock or something.

And perhaps a little self restraint on BOTH ends of the table *shifty eyes*.I have seen plenty of women (and men a like of course) that jump into playing around (in a close or sexual manner) like children playing with toys. They don't think first, or take their time to ACTUALLY learn what the person is about, they just get down to business.And some I know have gotten burnt, and guess what? I laughed in their faces, I know it's cruel, but I warn these people on a daily basis and they just never listen to me and what happens to them, they prove me right and I cannot help myself.That and I see a lot of people (including my own girlfriend) complaining about recieving comments, or discussions/looks etc from the opposite sex, funny thing is, I started observing their behaviour around some of these people of the opposite sex, and all I see them doing is leading on and *accepting* their outward behaviour little by little.So who's really to blame? The closer you allow them to get, the more they will push, so stop it early and leave it at that.On the drug side of things however, I can understand many of both genders being a little too "out going" but drugs should never be unwittingly placed in someone else without their consent.