xisto Community
Jaskaran

Who Was The First Person In The World

First person  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who was the first person in space? People have dreamt of travelling in space for thousands of years, but it didn't become a reality until about 40 years ago. On i think 12 April, 1961, the Russian cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin blasted off into orbit in his Vostok 1 spacecraft. He circled the Earth once at an altitude of 320 km (200 miles). "The Earth is blue," he said in awe. LOL.

And to think I assumed this would be a poll that would spark some religious or scientific debate of sorts! HA! I have absolutely no idea who any of the people listed in the poll are. Maybe if you explained what in the world you mean by this poll, it would be a bit more of a success. : )

if you mean "who was the first person in the world".. that whould be ADAM (if you are a Christian) if not... i don't know...and "the first person in space" was the Russian cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin

The topic title was obviously intended to continue into "...to be launched into space". "ADAM" would only conclude that the original post wasn't read. Unless you consider God kicking Adam out of paradise as an authentic orbital launch. All I know is that is was a Russian. And, darn. That leaves me only three options!

It was Yuri Gagarin, unless there was some secret space launch that we're never told about, which is a possibility so unlikely that I'm going to completely disregard it and vote for Gagarin. I don't see why this is a poll, it's a fact not an opinion.

That's true, we can only go on what's in front of us.Nobody can really tell if someone had done it beforehand, but it sounds like this Yuri guy is it.

i noticed some of the christians believe adam was the first, thats not exactly true.... adam was the first man in the garden created in gods image.... not the first on earth... remember cain went into the wilderness with the beasts and found a mate, not his sister.... cave men maby i wont get into that but that shoud be enough to get a few christians reading their bible

Who Was The First Person In The WorldWho Was The First Person In The World

Hi Friends:

I don’t know the name of the first person in the world.. But I am sure that It could not be Adam and Eve..

Refer the below points:

1. I can pick up a newly born boy and girl kids from the hospital and put them in the dark forest (or any other place, where no other humans are present), then think now how they will grow without taking the milk/food, how they name themselves, how they speak or communicate b/w them (what’s the language called).. First tell me, it is possible for the child to grow up without any help from parents??? Then think that how Adam and Eve had grown up?? Is there any evidence available that any God or any Super power had taken care the growth of them??? If so, kindly let me know the evidence...

2. If the God has created the Adam and Eve as the Teen agers, then from whom they learn how to have sex? Without knowing a bit, I feel it is not possible to have sex and birth to child - do you agree me?

My opinion is humans are not born suddenly, they are evolved from animals slowly (may be from Monkey) and become the human later... They have developed themselves by an accidental experimentation

Examples: 1) Invention of fire is an accident. (2) Invention of Gravitation is also an Accident, etc...

Hence humans might be derived from some animals definitely... Initially humans also may walk by four legs.. Some might tried to lift up the 2 legs (hands) and walk by only 2 legs, Once it got succeed in this process, some more animals had follow the same way and  tried to walk by 2 legs... In the same experimentation concepts, they have learned allot and made them different from the parental species.

Once they learned how to walk, starts spreading out around the world... However the Color, Physique, Voice and Characters of humans are not common, vary individually.. But we can able to group this variation... People in Africa are more dark in color because of theAfrica region located near Equator.. If we go up/down-wards from Equator/ move To/For-wards fromMeridian, you can see the variation of color in peoples.. There are so many factors involve defining the color, physique and character of human... Even they all are derived from the same parental species..

Thank You..

Regards

S Karthick 

Traditionally, Adam was the first person on Earth created in the image of God. From that point and after Eve, I believe that more people were created but not mentioned. That would account for how Cain found a wife.

Back on the true topic, which is the first person in Space, Yuri Gagarin is considered to be the first person to journey into outer space. Whether this is true or not really depends on where you define as the border between the Earth atmosphere and outer space (void). Also, it also depended whether the journey actually includes landing safely with the spacecraft, as it is reported that Gagarin controversially ejected from his craft because the Soviet engineers at the time had not perfected a braking system to slow the spacecraft for safe re-entry.

For more information, check out the blog article below, titled 'Why Yuri Gagarin Remains the First Man in Space, Even Though He Did Not Land Inside His Spacecraft' by the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum.

Source: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

HAZRAT ADAM ALAIHISSALAMAdam was the first man and Prophet of Allah. Quran tells us that Adam was created from dust (Imran, 3:58). He was created and was granted inspiration (Hijr, 1:28). He was created to rule on earth (Baqara, 2:30). Quran says that after creation of Adam, Allah said to the Angels: I am going to place a ruler in the earth. They said: Will Thou place in it such as would make mischief in it and shed blood? And we celebrate Thy Praise and extol Thy Holiness, He said: surely I know what you know not.And He taught Adam all the names, then presented them to the angels, and said: tell Me the names of those if you are right.They said: Glory be to Thee. We have no knowledge but that which Thou has taught us. Surely Thou art the knowing, the Wise.Allah said: O Adam, inform them of their names. So when he informed them of their names. Allah said: did 1 not say to you that I know what is unseen in the heavens and the earth? And I know what you manifest and what you hide.And when We said to the angels: be submissive to Adam, they submitted, but Iblis (did not). He refused and was proud, and he was one of the disbelievers.And We said: O Adam, dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden, and eat from it a plenteous (food) wherever you wish, and approach not this tree, lest you be of the unjust.Rut the Devil made them slip from it, and caused them to depart from the state in which they were. And We said: go forth, some of you are the enemies of others. And there is for you in the earth an abode and a provision for a time.Then Adam received (revealed) Words from his Lord, and He turned to him (mercifully). Surely He is Oft-returning (to mercy), the Merciful.We said: go forth from this state all. Surely there will come to you a Guidance from Me, then those who follow My Guidance, no fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve.And (as to) those who disbelieve in, and reject Our Messages, they are the companions of the Fire; in it they will abide.Adam lived in this world for about 1000 years. After him his son Shis, and after Shis his son Noah, and after Nosh his son Qalbitan, and after Qalbitan his son Mehla'eel, was the successor, and during the life time of all these the belief in the Unity of God was maintained.After the death of Mehla'eel, however, the Satan succeeded in persuading his son to make an idol of Mehla'eel for "Ziarat" for all who visited his place. The practice of "Ziarat" continued for some time and thereafter the idol-worship started and took the form of religious practice.