xisto Community
Takumi-san

What Is The Best Anti-virus

you should try out bitdefender total security 2009i rocks man and also its the best as ranking saidbut i will recommend you to us bitdefender as well as zone alarm total securityall the best..............the final answer is Bitdefender total security and not any other........

hm, i used avast for 2 years and it never let me down. it's free, it has relatively good scan result and virus cleaning.btw, some people don't like its GUI, But i can bear with that. Some others say that its consume lots of your system performance, but i think kaspersky and bitdefender takes more system performance than avast.just another opinion :o

been working as a tech a long long time and i say...What Is The Best Anti-virus

I am a tech and have been working for over 15 years and have used Super Antispyware on business systems that would be dificult to just reload windows on...Saved me 100's of hours and lots of headache check it out here there is a free version

http://www.superantispyware.com/ 

-reply by jason

KasperskyWhat Is The Best Anti-virus

Don't use Kaspersky. Specially for Enterprize. You will have BIG problem. Very unreliable Admin Kit and very poor support. 20% of my network suddenly lost communication with Admin Kit and Kaspersky can't resolve that issue 3 month. And it isn't resolve yet. They told me to wait untill somebody will contact me. PLEASE, DON"T USE THAT PRODUCT FOR ENTERPRIZE

-reply by Bogdan