xisto Community
mitchellmckain

Is Jesus God? A look at Christology.

So he can be a father, a son and a holy spirit all at once.By our way of life that's very very wrong lol. But everything we do is mostly interperated for understanding, our languages are by no means what really defines anything.

He is not 3 in 1. They are one in purpose, unity and sprit but not in body. Even for God that's not possible. That line gives no proof of God in 3 persons."God reveals himself in three forms."That does make more sense...however honestly wether or not you believe they are one in body or not they, you still believe in Chirst Jesus and if you follow him your be saved.

People are entitled to their opinions I guess. No, I don't think Jesus is God. He is the son of God. He was sent here to save us or to get a first person view on how the world really is. The world is corrupt and he just wanted to see for himself.

Well, I found a verse in the bible that ratifies the trinity as one God. One God that has three forms..in 1 john 5..You will see how the father, the son and the spirit interact. I am sure I´ve read another,,where the trinity is stated clearly,,buy right now I don remember..As soon as I find that verse I will post it..for now I will leave you with the above chapter..cheers

Well that is true. But in my opinion it didn't start out like that. I think that eventually became one in spirit and mind. Not in body. I don't think anyone would be able to tell the difference. If we are sons of God and so Is Jesus wouldn't that make him our brother?

If we are sons of God and so Is Jesus wouldn't that make him our brother?

Facts:1. We are only humans
2. All humans are sinful (not one is sinless)
3. Jesus is sinless therefore he goes to heaven

Now, the reason why Jesus died for us is to save us, am I right? Now because we can't save ourselves he died for our sins. Second, he said that whoever believes in him then we are saved.

In Galatians 2:20 St. Paul wrote:
I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me; and the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

We are God's children because Jesus lives in us. God the Father sees the Son's purity in us and not the sins we commit.

What I was always taught to believe is that if you die before you repent for your sins you'll go to hell. It would be nice if all you had to do was believe in him. Which I really don't think that's the case. Then everyone would be getting into heaven.Think about it like this. There are thousands or religions. How could only one be right?

It would be nice if all you had to do was believe in him. Which I really don't think that's the case. Then everyone would be getting into heaven.

But do all people believe in Him? Did all the people who've heard the Word believe? No.

Christians don't do good deeds to get to heaven, we do them because we love him. Although we sin everyday, is because we are humans. But because we have Christ in us we are saved.

Salvation is not through good works.

Salvation is through Faith.

It is nice that all we have to do is believe him. Because Christ has done it all.

A Christian life can only be lived by Christ. It is only because of Christ living inside us that we are saved. We can never be like Christ because we're humans. We are to be like-Christ.

It

Then what about the people that has never heard of Christ? Like the people that communicate the way animals do? Like alot of people in Africa. So if the people have never heard of him are they doomed forever or would they get a free pass into heaven?

Guys check the bible:

JOHANNES 17:3

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent."

That's clear jesus just like David, Solomon, Moses and other prophet. Not A god.