xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aequitas619

Do You Know Of Any CPM Advertising Sites? Site that pays CPM

Does anyone know of an advertising site that pays per ad impression? I joined Adsense but then I realised that their CPM is just a guide and you stil actually only get paid per click-through.Do all sites work like this? Or do I need a minimum number of credits?

I tend to not use these click per impression advertising services. I just don't find them as effective as the pay per <- snipped -> You usually will need thousands of impressions and won't get much out of it either.

Did a search on Google and found a bunch of results. Just search for pay per impression and you'll find what you need. You can also take a look at Xisto's own list at:

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/109-forum/

If you have good content on your site, stick with Adsense. Some people hate their system, but I love it. It provides good content (usually related to what you have on your site) and this may catch the user's attention.}

I tend to not use these click per impression advertising services. I just don't find them as effective as the pay per <- snipped -> You usually will need thousands of impressions and won't get much out of it either.
Did a search on Google and found a bunch of results. Just search for pay per impression and you'll find what you need. You can also take a look at Xisto's own list at:

http://forums.xisto.com/forum/109-forum/

If you have good content on your site, stick with Adsense. Some people hate their system, but I love it. It provides good content (usually related to what you have on your site) and this may catch the user's attention.}

You can try WidgetBucks!
Visit: http://www.widgetbucks.com/

CPM advertisers have lot of restrictions. Some advertisers require you to have good design on your site. Some advertisers require you to have atleast 10,000 impressions. and this 10k impressions is minimum for most of the advertisers. Some CPM advertisers go above this and expect 50,000 and 1,00,000 impressions per day. Which makes us easily disqualify from their sign-up page. If restriction is not high like this then they atleast need 10k visitors per day or week. Monthly visitor count they expect in 1,00,000. Which is again not so easy task. For atleast newcomers to blogging and forums. And as some advertisers do not accept forums,personal blogs and file hosting and sharing sites. This is again big disadvantage.

Still if you do qualify with visitors and impressions criteria then do check out these advertisers.

1) Adsdaq - No minimum requirement about impressions and visitors but they do verify site and then accept or process advertisers listing.
2) CPX Interactive - Minimum of 10,000 impressions. Accepts if this criteria meets.
3) Ad dynamix - No criteria. Nothing much on the restrictions as such. But they lack advertisers so still in it's alpha infancy.

More CPM advertisers are : Blogheards, Axill .

For more advertisers which you can try for your blog/forum/site. Check Direcmedia ad manager.

Maybe the bux sites like Neobux or bux.to but no more my friend maybe adsense but i think that is big and its a lot of money that you will have to spend ok.

Are you kidding me ? You think neobux,bux.to are CPM advertisers ? did you checked the topic before commenting ? CPM advertisers are not get paid to sites like neobux and bux.to. Besides you're wrong with google adsense as well, Google adsense is not CPM it is CPC/CPA based network. You just posted comment for the sake of it.

The best route to go for you would be to spend a little bit on Google AdWords, pay-per-click, for your chosen keyword phrases...you can set your monthly fee rate, write your own descriptions about your business, and target specific audiences and localities.

CPM advertisers have lot of restrictions. Some advertisers require you to have good design on your site. Some advertisers require you to have atleast 10,000 impressions. and this 10k impressions is minimum for most of the advertisers. Some CPM advertisers go above this and expect 50,000 and 1,00,000 impressions per day. Which makes us easily disqualify from their sign-up page. If restriction is not high like this then they atleast need 10k visitors per day or week. Monthly visitor count they expect in 1,00,000. Which is again not so easy task. For atleast newcomers to blogging and forums. And as some advertisers do not accept forums,personal blogs and file hosting and sharing sites. This is again big disadvantage.

Still if you do qualify with visitors and impressions criteria then do check out these advertisers.

1) Adsdaq - No minimum requirement about impressions and visitors but they do verify site and then accept or process advertisers listing.
2) CPX Interactive - Minimum of 10,000 impressions. Accepts if this criteria meets.
3) Ad dynamix - No criteria. Nothing much on the restrictions as such. But they lack advertisers so still in it's alpha infancy.

More CPM advertisers are : Blogheards, Axill .

For more advertisers which you can try for your blog/forum/site. Check Direcmedia ad manager.

I agree with you. CPM ads have lots of restrictions that make them of least importance. But i wonder that if someone gets quallified for the cpm ads then are the normal cpc or cpa ads like that of the google adsense allowed on the site or not. If the ads are allowed then the CPM is a real bonus. The impressions tend to keep rather constant as compared to the click through rate so if you get money for the impressions you make then it is a real bonus because it will mean a rather constant income. Suppose the company gives you 1$ per 1000 impressions and you make 10000 impressions per day. This means you got regular 10$ a day in addition to the CPC ads revenue which in some days may exceed the CPM but is not constant at all. So if the speculations are correct than the CPM ads are a big big bonus to the webmasters who qualify for a CPM program

try adbrite.. ;)

I known Thousands of online advertisers offering various ways to help you earning money online, but when it comes to online success you should very selective and choose the best CPV (pop) ad network.Here i am going to share some of the best CPM advertising networks online to help you earn money from your website or blog.started using edomz.com cpv (pop) network to earn money from your website.They pays you for keeping code in your website and whenever you get a active visitor you earn money,they have very good conversion rate. i like there Fast payments, very friendly support.

Edomz.com cost per view (pop) network is one of the name which is you can consider, They are very much reliable and they have advertsier almost every country. there support is really expcetional and cpm rate is also as compare to other good network.