xisto Community
niran

cPanel Is Back Now!

Hi all!

This is with ref to this topic:

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/91386-topic/?findpost=1064356958

I'm happy to say that cPanel is Back now without any problems! :P

Thanks to the technical peoples for fixing the issue in a short time! :P

I was waiting for that to upload the files beacuse I cant access FTP behind this proxy :P

:P

I thnik, the cPanel version is upgraded now!

Its now showing as:

cPanel version 10.9.0-RELEASE-44

cPanel Pro Version 1.0 (RC36)

( I dont know what was the old version :P )

You can check the cPanel Update history here:

https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/ALD/Change+Logs

Cheers to all,

Niran

Edited by Niran (see edit history)

I am not 100% sure but the previous cpanel version for both Xisto and Xisto was10.6.0-RELEASE-158 (the last time I made a demo of cpanel)Upgrade was a complete success. However, when new activation is requested it's not able to add new users. OpaQue hopes to resolve this issue by tonight. Just to keep all of you on the same page, OpaQue finished upgrading last night and trained a new technician to support gamma accounts.

That's great news, it wasn't a worry at all really and the issue was resolved very quickly!Can't ask for more than that, and it's time for me to check out the changelog now :P.

I can't remember what the version was I swear I seen a 4 but can't remember off the top of my head. Got a new tech that should help unload the load opaque has already. has the tech made their presence known yet or no?

Edited by saint-michael (see edit history)

thanks to the admin's to fixing the CPanel, i'm 100% sure that everything is ok and no data lost, i just test if its works and everything is ok with the exception of the phpMyChat, it shows that the installation is complete and sucessfull but when i try to access it shows a 404 error page and also it only creates the database without any table.Best regards,

Wow! It's great that you guys are getting things complete and even more, it's cool for me to see you guys training a staff member!! Cool... training people. Sometimes I wish I had training in the computer arts. They're so cool!Anyway, I haven't accessed CPanel is a long time but I hope things got better - and in the same time I'm sure things are back to okay.So what does upgrading CPanel mean?? I haven't had these kind of experiences in my time of hosting support... o_o

Are there any new additions with the cPanel upgrade? What is the upgrade about? I havent accessed cPanel in so long I don't know if I'd notice anything different. Should I check to make sure all my data is still in place? At least the data I think I remember putting there. I've been very preoccupied lately, and unattentive to my website, though I would like to get back to it soon. I hope the upgrade is good for all, and didn't hurt anyones work in anyway.