xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

We Lost Derek Alain

I am sorry, I was absent lately. I was broken and confused. There are times, when our minds just stop working.. and everything seems to be a mess. We try to run away from it.. but don't realize that, its going to make things even worse. I just went through all of this and trying my best to come back and restore things back to normal.

Please read this.
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/40007-topic/

I am deeply sorry for your loss. Please take your time and let your sorrows pass. Though your life will never be the same, eventually you'll learn to adjust to the emptiness.As far as the website goes, don't worry about it. That's what the staff is for. Most of the time we can handle the problems for you and would prefer that you take some time for yourself. Nothing has happened here that can't be fixed so set your mind to rest.For now just reflect on your time with your friend and get you life in order.My thoughts continue to be with you.vujsa

I am sorry to hear this. I know how hard it is when you lose someone very close, but it is a pain that must be overcome, sooner or later. I am sure it is hard for you at the moment, so do take a few days of rest - or even weeks if necessary. Don't worry about job or anything else, just relax.We are all with you.

Wow man... I'm really sorry to hear that. I know it's been said but I'll reiterate anyways, don't worry about the site. The fact that you cared at all to inform of us the reason for your absence speaks volumes and you need not spend any time focusing on the site when there are much more important things for you to focus your thoughts on. Again, really sorry to hear about all this.

feel your pain bro.. feel your pain..i too lost a very special friend some years ago..took me around 5 long years to get over that.. she was my most trusted friend and destiny took her away..

Truly sorry for your loss, don't forget it's ok to mourn, but you have to stay in life, routine helped me someway.

I express my condolences, OpaQue, for the loss of your friend. From what you have written, Derek was a very special person to you, which makes his death even harder. Take some time out to grieve. Shed tears with the close few whom you trust. Pray for strength and resolution.As for the site ... I am new here, so I do not know how it operates. But given your circumstances, I think the administrative duties can be handled by your colleagues.

It is hard enough when one has to travel away from a friend. It would be harder in this case.Take courage from the memories you have had with friend - that is all I can say.

OpaQue, there are times in each of our life when tears, and not words, say everything. I lost the second most valuable person in my life, my father, on the 14th August, 2006, and it took me more than a week to take a look at the happenings around this real world. I was confined within myself and spent time thinking of Him, His thoughts, advices and activities. He was a person who would stay far above from this materialistic world. Being a truely talented musician and a spiritually motivated person, he had earned great reputation from a number of musical maestros of Bengal. He would always greet people with gentle smile. He had always been the best source of encouragement for us. And there is a place in my mind, my soul, wherefrom nobody can snatch him, not even the God, anymore.Eventually, this is my hundredth post in this forum and I express my deepest regards for my father and also for your friend.And finally, a quote from a member of Google Group, "Move on".

OpaQue,do I know you from somewhere?Seems like I do,i'm not sure was it wal-mart (LOL) just kidding.But you seem familiar to me?Please give me a reply,I wanna know?Thanks.

Hi. I m new here. and heard about your friend Darek.

You can send gifts to him. How ?

What gifts can we send to the spirit after death?

The spirits in the intermediate world will see and hear us provided God allows them to. If God will, He may permit some saintly people to see and hear them and communicate with them.
After a man dies, his record of deeds is not closed. If he has left behind good, virtuous children or books or institutions from which people continue to benefit or if he has brought up people beneficial to humankind or contributed to their upbringing, his reward will continue to increase. If, by contrast, what has remained of him consists in evil things, then his sins will also continue to be heaped up as long as these continue to be harmful to people.

So, in order to be beneficial to our beloved ones who have gone to the other world, we should try to be good heirs to them by helping the poor, and leading a good, virtuous life and especially by spending to promote improving peoples relationship with God.

Here is the related link

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Although I have never met Derek Alain before, I would like to pass on, my condolences for your loss. He shall be remembered and do not be over-grief-struck. From what I have read, Derek was a very important person to you and this is a great setback for you, OpaQue.Sill, fight on!