xisto Community
BooZker

Need To Hack An Admin Account On Xp... No Problem! Its so easy to hack an account youll be amazed

Do not work!

Need To Hack An Admin Account On Xp... No Problem!

Replying to DemonhawkReplying to BooZker

This is only works if Administrator don't have any password. If it is password you cant do this.

I see many many posts like this in different forums etc. And they believe it work at all computers. It do not work, just if the Admin is stupid!

-reply by Lolz

I think Xp doesn

Need To Hack An Admin Account On Xp... No Problem!

Unless---

1. Your user is under Administrators Group

0r

2. The hidden Administrator doesn't have any password,

There is no way to create an account with admin rights. If there is, I also wanna know.

get your PW account when you forget!!!Need To Hack An Admin Account On Xp... No Problem!

Replying to BooZker

Another way and what you said can also be done but a thing call "safe mode"Some may have herd of it but its better and faster and you can doi it on almost any-Type of comp... You do it by before the windows sighn aperrs hold down or press F8U use your arrow keys and scroll up to were it says "SAFE MODE" there may be other options that have safe mode but press enter only on "SAFE MODE" it should be the first option at the verry top! click on admin... And go to control pannel.. U do it by going to the start menu on the small left hand corner... Press it and were it should say documents my computer on the right u should see "CONTROL PANNEL" click, go to user accounts and u shuld be able to choose any account and change the type PW username and ETC...(it should be a black screen and in all corners it should say "SAFE MODE" and at the top should say what type of comp u have then u can restart your comp after u did what u did and then type your new PW and u still have every thing-reply by Tanner

As pointed out earlier in the topic, it is not possible to 'hack' into the administrator account using safe mode if that account already has a password on it. If you wanted to do it, you would either need to buy a program that has the ability to reset the administrator password or you would have to copy certain files and have the password hashes cracked.You would need to:1.) Copy the C:\Windows\system32\config\SAM file when Windows isn't running e.g. using a MS-DOS diskette and a NTFS Read/Writer driver if necessary,2.) Import in the program SAMInside to retrieve password hashes.3.) Either brute-force the hashes for the passwords or use a rainbow table containing every possible password hash.

if you want to hack or change a admin password its simple..first go to run and type in "cmd"once your in cmd type in "net user"then type "net user space the name of the admin space asterisk or *after that you can type the new passwordfor the admin noticed that no character will appear thats normal..adn confirm the password..whalla!!you hacked the passsword of your admin..simple as that..

This also makes the assumption that the account that you are doing this from is also in the Administrators group. I donât think you really need to âhackâ the Administrator account if you are already an administrator.

I still donât know why the myth of gaining Administrator on a Windows box is still so prevalent. Once upon a time most users were using Windows 95 or Windows 98 (or if they were really unlucky, Windows ME). The Windows 95 family of Windows was never designed to be multi-user and thus you could simply hit the Esc button to bypass all authentication. While the Windows 95 family was the dominant platform of the time, the original Windows NT platform also had a large market share. Windows NT predates Windows 95 but it was mostly used on high end workstations and servers. One great advantage that Windows NT had over Windows 95, besides being more stable, was the multi-user functionality. From the very beginning, you always had strong authentication with Windows NT.

Moving forward a few years and Windows 2000 was released. Windows 2000 is somewhat of a blend between the Windows 95 and Windows NT families but retained all of the security of the Windows NT family if properly configured. The Home variant of Windows 2000 is much more lenient than the Professional version when it comes to security but still has nontrivial account bypass protection. As Windows XP was released, the account protection only grew. And now with Vista on the market and Windows 7 about to be released, the days of easily bypassing Windows security is long gone.

I am not saying that gaining administrative privileges is not possible but it takes a lot more work than typing in a single command on the command line. Businesses worldwide depend on the built-in account security in Windows. The current world economy would collapse if a random user would just waltz in and arbitrarily take control of any Windows box in the world. Microsoft has had its failings in the past, but gaining administrative privileges on your local machine without permission is an issues that has already been addressed.

If any of the simple fixes work for you then you were already in the Administrator group and there is no need for you to get the password in the first place. If the Safe boot method works for you then you had a misconfigured machine that was asking to be hacked. A properly configured, modern Windows box is not very easy to attack.

P.S. I know that I have already linked to my article about resetting the administrator password using a Linux boot disk but here it is again. http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Replying to tansqrxWhy do we always think everybody else's wrong simply cause we don't know what they're talkin' 'bout?My 12 yo son with Tourette Syndrome forgot the password for his computer, so my daughter, who had an Administrator type account so she could take care of things on that computer when I wasnt available, went into the SysAdmin account and tried to fix his password probs; instead she changed the password on the SysAdmin account.I used the method described: F8'ing>Safe Mode> established a new Administrator Account>backed out and rebooted in normal Windows.I chose the new Admin Account I'd just created, then Start>Control Panel>Users and successfully changed all the passwords on all the accounts on the computer. I also changed my daughter's account back to LIMITED type!To all those who claim you must already be "...In the Admin Group...", may I say I don't think so, cause you're just beginning the boot process--you aint in any "group" yet, cause no "Personal Settings" have been loaded. Of course, that statement is qualified by a "FWIW" & "IMHO", doncha know?!...Linux Rules, Redmond Drools!Kenn

Aministrator user account problem - XPNeed To Hack An Admin Account On Xp... No Problem!I have a problem with my administrator user account...I created a new account when I was logged in as administrator and then I chose the new account to be the administrator than the old one...When I logged out windows and after restarting my PC I found out that the old user account I had disappeared and all my files did as well...The new account worked fine, but I need to reactivate (if possible) the old one so that I can get my files back...While running Malwarebyte's anti-malware software I noticed that the old account was scanned as well showing that it still exists...Where then can I go to find that account or retrieve my data?Your help is needed on this one...Thnx!!

@ dbd_tributeNeed To Hack An Admin Account On Xp... No Problem!

I tried using your technique but it did not work, error it gives is:

System error 5 has occurred

Access is denied.

now what to do?

-reply by bill

what will workNeed To Hack An Admin Account On Xp... No Problem!

Replying to dbd_tribute would this work if I'm at school, the school login setup is ?classic? so basically you do not see the pictures and acount names you are forced to enter the username and password. Another note this year they added a seperate acount on the network for every student, so would their be tons of users to look through? sorry I'm not experienced in this area thanks

-reply by TacoKin

you all are crazy, /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley7.Gif

booting in safe mode can be different on different computers, it is nothing to do with your xp version its to do with your bios version so F5 OR F8 OR F10 OR F11 can work, thats up to the user to figure out..

now about your hidden admin account, if u want to make it secure then just PASSWORD IT!!

and if you want to bypass one that has a password then follow this, its the one that works every time.

Before I continue,have you tried restarting your computer in Safe Mode and see if the Guest Account is on?To go into Safe Mode,restart computer and hold down F8 or whatever u use.On the list ofOptions,select Safe Mode.Then on logon prompt,select Guest to accessEntry.Whilst there,click on Start,then Run then type "control userpasswords2" without quotes.A window should pop-up with a list of options.Click on the on the userAccount whose password is forgotten then click on Reset Password.Enter the new password then click OK to exit. Restart your computer.Or if your Guest Account is not accessible/not active do the following.You must have the Windows XP operating system CD;1. Place your Windows XP CD in your cd-rom and start your computer (it's assumed here that your XP CD is bootable – as it should be - and thatYou have your bios set to boot from CD)2. Keep your eye on the screen messages for booting to your cd Typically, it will be “Press any key to boot from cd”3. Once you get in, the first screen will indicate that Setup is inspecting your system and loading files.4. When you get to the Welcome to Setup screen, press ENTER to Setup Windows now5. The Licensing Agreement comes next - Press F8 to accept it.6. The next screen is the Setup screen which gives you the option to do a Repair.It should read something like “If one of the following Windows XP installations is damaged, Setup can try to repair it”Use the up and down arrow keys to select your XP installation (if youOnly have one, it should already be selected) and press R to begin theRepair process.7. Let the Repair run. Setup will now check your disks and then start copying files which can take several minutes.8. Shortly after the Copying Files stage, you will be required toReboot. (this will happen automatically – you will see a progress barStating “Your computer will reboot in 15 seconds”9. During the reboot, do not make the mistake of “pressing any key” toBoot from the CD again! Setup will resume automatically with theStandard billboard screens and you will notice Installing Windows isHighlighted.10. Keep your eye on the lower left hand side of the screen and when you see the Installing Devices progress bar, press SHIFT + F10. This is the security hole! A command console will now open up giving you thePotential for wide access to your system.11. At the prompt, type NUSRMGR.CPL and press Enter. Voila! You haveJust gained graphical access to your User Accounts in the Control Panel.12. Now simply pick the account you need to change and remove or changeYour password as you prefer. If you want to log on without having toEnter your new password, you can type control userpasswords2 at thePrompt and choose to log on without being asked for password. AfterYou've made your changes close the windows, exit the command box andContinue on with the Repair (have your Product key handy).13. Once the Repair is done, you will be able to log on with your newPassword (or without a password if you chose not to use one or if youChose not to be asked for a password). Your programs and personalizedSettings should remain intact.

-reply by going nuts

problem about adminNeed To Hack An Admin Account On Xp... No Problem!

This is the best way go to RUN then type "control userpasswords2" you can do what you want there and for me XP Pro. Is the best for the people who love to modified there system or styles because you cant type anything in RUN using windows xp home unlike Pro that's the deference between PRO & Home I sagest for the user like to modified there own use the Win XP ProNo trash-talk just share what we now all about it

-reply by Jalien

access administratorNeed To Hack An Admin Account On Xp... No Problem!

How to access administrator account without knowing the password??I forgot my password and don't wanna format as will loose my data..Please help me..Its a windows xp...

-reply by leon

How to access administrator account without knowing the password??I forgot my password and don't wanna format as will loose my data..Please help me..Its a windows xp.

Did you try the trick posted by going nuts, two posts up? Namely the steps 10, 11 et 12 (the Shift-F10 trick when booting from the install CD) ?It's supposed to work, so simply try it.
It's a security hole, so, it could work if no security update has been applied.