xisto Community
BooZker

Need To Hack An Admin Account On Xp... No Problem! Its so easy to hack an account youll be amazed

That only works if the person doesn't have an Admin password. If they are smart they will set a real easy to remember password (for them at least) so incase they even need it they can log in but if you try to you can't (unless you spend all day guessing passwords). Some editions of windows XP howevery you need to type in the username and password (it is not a list). I think this is safer but takes more time. I dont like the whole idea of hacking an Admin account. The owner of the computer could tell exactly who did it once they login and check the control pannel (then they probably wont let you use thier computer anymore).So I dont see a real use for this unless you get locked out of your own computer somehow, in which case how would you be viewing this site?Sparkx

That only works if the person doesn't have an Admin password. If they are smart they will set a real easy to remember password (for them at least)

And they may simply put a simple Greek or Aegyptian or German sentence, and you will merely not able to pronouce it (simply try to write down "OberSturmführer" without mistyiping !)

Try Ophcrack at http://ophcrack.sourceforge.net/

It is a linux distro live cd that find automatically the password of all the computer user's accounts.

Two things, rraallvv :

First of all, this topic is supposed to be a tutorial explaining us the F11 trick. Now we know that this trick does not work. However, the goal of all replies to the present topic should be comments saying "it does not work" or giving complementary information on how to make it work. Other solutions should be made by means of opening a separate topic.

Secondly, pressing the "F11" key is a fully legit operation, it's quite legal to accidentally press the F11 key during the boot.

However, downloading and using things like the ophcrack are completely illegal and are stringly forbidden in most of countries. Take care, I'm pretty sure it's also not accepted by Xisto's forum rules. ^_^

so whats up with hacking admin account of an XP? when we say admin account so i could install programs wherein its not anymore ask the windows to ask some previliges.

I guess the subject concerns some people who, at school or at work, don't have and admin account, so they have to ask the admin each time they want to install something.In that case, if you could be able to create an admin account for yourself, you would feel free to do anything you want.
Unfortunately, the "F11" trick which is the subject of this topic does not work. And the second trick destroys the admin password, which is somehow brutal, the admin will notice that and restore the system from the last backup, and your pirate account will disappear.

One more quick check. I have Windows XP SP2 on a computer (plus SuSE Linux in another partition). I booted it and continuously toggled F11 while it was booting. It ignored me and booted normally.

One more quick check. I have Windows XP SP2 on a computer (plus SuSE Linux in another partition). I booted it and continuously toggled F11 while it was booting. It ignored me and booted normally.

Depends probably from when you hit the F11, probably after keyboard check but before Win startup. Last time I did it, it immediately asked me my username and password, which makes me think it's a shortcut allowing you to login before going to coffee, letting the system finish booting without having to uselessly wait.

Two things, rraallvv :First of all, this topic is supposed to be a tutorial explaining us the F11 trick. Now we know that this trick does not work. However, the goal of all replies to the present topic should be comments saying "it does not work" or giving complementary information on how to make it work. Other solutions should be made by means of opening a separate topic.
Secondly, pressing the "F11" key is a fully legit operation, it's quite legal to accidentally press the F11 key during the boot.
However, downloading and using things like the ophcrack are completely illegal and are stringly forbidden in most of countries. Take care, I'm pretty sure it's also not accepted by Xisto's forum rules. ;)

Nope, actually, it's not strictly forbidden by most coutnries. In fact, most countries laws' are pretty vague about this. The only thing you might have grounds on, is violating someone's privacy.

Also, I can do with my own machines whatever I want with it. Next to that, using tools like these is pretty interesting and educational. It teaches you both how winXP stores it's passwords, and how they can be recovered from it.

rraallvv seemed like he was merely providing an informative post.

Also, I can do with my own machines whatever I want with it. Next to that, using tools like these is pretty interesting and educational. It teaches you both how winXP stores it's passwords, and how they can be recovered from it.

Using these kind of tools on your own machines is of course allowed, and the info is very important for you, you are right.But, showing a guy - who does not have the admin's password - how to crack the admin password is against the site rules : if an admin wanted to give you his password, he would give it to you, no need to hack it.
However, you are right, this depends probably from the country where you perform these things, there are probably a lot of countries where overcoming admin's password is quite legit.

This thing won't work in my XP. I think when Boozker tries to defrag the laptop he's not logged in as Admin. So the thing is he just created another Admin account in safe mode and logged in to that account to defragment the laptop. This is just my theory, I might be wrong. ;) But as far as my windows here is concerned it's not working.

how to chage admin password. ?

Need To Hack An Admin Account On Xp... No Problem!

First restart your computer.

From the start press F8.

Go to safe mode enter.

And the go to run type in the run "cmd" enter.

Then type "net user" then enter.

You can see all acount created at computer. If you whant to chage admin password then type "net user administrator *"

Then it need the password .. Type your desire password. It will not show your type password in order to secure.

Then confirm password. And after you type your desire password it must frompt the word succesfully.

And then thats it. You have admin right...

-reply by snap

Ok, but what if I boot to safe mode and it still show me CTRL+ALT+DEL Screen to enter username and password ? ( And no, "Administrator"&!blank password does not work also ). ...-reply by johndale