xisto Community
cassie1405241527

I'm A Little Lost: MapleStory Or RuneScape ?

WOWOWOWI'm A Little Lost: MapleStory Or RuneScape ?

hey mate I have played both ms for about a year and rs for about 6 years and imm telling you now RUNESCAPE is a whole lot better then maplestory the graphics own maple story and the qests for maple story are like : go kill 3 mushrooms and ill give you a shirt runescape quest are exsiting and take long time and you have to think runescape is a longer game you upgrade your stats gett better with people make mor money over 300 qests and songs to unlock well I strongly recomend runescape unnless your like 5 and want to play a realy easy boring game

-reply by ya dead man1

maplestory gets betterI'm A Little Lost: MapleStory Or RuneScape ?

Funnily enough, you guys are all talking about the old maplestory. From what I know, runescape hasn't gotten any better over time while maplestory has.Maplestory went from 4 classes(warrior, bowman, theif, mage) to 13!(warrior, bowman, theif, mage, pirate, cygnus knights(elemental versions of the explorers), aran (polearm wielder hero with special combo attacks), evan(mage that uses a dragon for his skills)dual blade, battle mage, wild hunter and mechanic)and in the korean version there are 3 new classes coming over the summer (cannon shooter pirate, mercedes(archer hero weilding the dual bowgun) and the demon slayer.)Despite all the classes, nexon(the developer) manages to keep a simple character create screen. Also, a brand new update has brought professions to maplestory known as herbalism, mining, alchemy, blacksmithing and accessory crafting.And I wrote all this just to state a simple fact:Maplestory is much better then runescape.

-reply by Orel

RSvsMpI'm A Little Lost: MapleStory Or RuneScape ?

Replying to cassieReplying to BarakoI've never played maplestory because it seems something for 7-9 yeat olds. The best thing about rs is the quests and PvP. The skills are good too man and the items the req. Are annoying but its worth it and the 5 bucks a month. I say Rs over Gayple Story anyday

-reply by iPKforGPz

Maplestory is sooo much better and have a better storyline =_=I'm A Little Lost: MapleStory Or RuneScape ?

Replying to (G)LeorMaplestory does have a story-line that's better then runescapes plus the small variety of weapons bronze, adamant,gold,rune whatever and if u die u lose all you're items =_= really?Plus in Runescape I don't get how they have a story-line there just quests that the people in it u never get to do quests with again and there so much more monsters,quest,skills considering in Runescape u don't even have skills apart from Mage that u actually need to use even more money to get those magic rune stuff =_=That's my opinion and in maplestory there having a update where u can summon monsters to help fight with u forever!!and theres more than 15 classes u can be in maplestory and what does runescape have 3 basic normal ones that are basically in every single adventure game =_=Plus one more thing there getting 3 new classes in feb 2012 and what does runescape get no new classes weapons and nothing.While in runescape u need to pay for HD mode dummy xD in maplestory everything is free except if u just want better cloths and pets which is not much =_= so PWNED IN YA FACE.

-reply by CombatStory1019

I have a few questions:
Is it worth it to play maplestory or runescape? what is the object of each game? How do you play? what does it require? if you have played it, did you enjoy it? is it time-consuming (as in, you must be on at least once every other day to keep up with the game)?

i'm curious and thinking of playing.

0.0 well, im wondering what is the game you playing now? or you didnt play game anymore.
btw,i prefer runescape. :unsure:

If "it's worth" playing would be a personal opinion. As long as you have fun and it doesnt have any affects on your life (example skipping school to play etc) I think both these games is worth a try.RuneScape is pretty fun if you get into it. There is (a lot!!) of kids who play it and It can get really annoying sometimes, but if you stick to the pros you can get sucked right into it. RuneScape is probably one of the most time consuming games I have ever played. If you want to play on a certain top level with all the "professional" players it requires up to 5-6 hours a day (or more!). There is also a lot of hackers out there so be careful if you share your account with someone. There is also very very high restrictions for free-to-play players and it almost requires you to pay for it to get most of the features. If I were to rate runescape with stars it would be something like this:Graphics: 6 / 10Gameplay: 6 / 10Community: 4 / 10Overall: 7 / 10Not the best game I have played but certainly not the worst. :)MapleStory is a 2d game aimed more at "fun" I think. I have played it some and must say it is kinda chill. Its just a fun, cute and relaxing game to play. It can also be fun to meet new people or to level up and experience the game storyline. Not that much to say other than its fun and since its free you have nothing to lose. Only thing is that it gets a bit repedative and boring after a while.Graphics: 7 / 10 (It's 2D)Gameplay: 5 / 10Overall: 7 / 10These are my opinions - Most important: Have fun :)