xisto Community
iGuest

How Long Do You Spend Online

i spend alot of time online im at my comp non stop basicly i only leave it when im hungry or need to go toilet or if i have some thing planed i go to bed round about 11 to 12 and get up 5 and i get ready for school and when im ready i just go on comp untill i need to start going to my bus stop

My computer is on the internet 24/7, and I use the internet whenever I'm here. However, when I'm doing work, the only thing that I use the internet for is chatting or research, instead of generally browsing. I would say that the time I spend on my computer per day is about 6 hours. The correlation between boredom and computer usage is quite amazing.

I spend around about 5 hours on avergae every day. I browse at forums, online games, flash sites, game sites and I create websites so I have to use FTP a lot.I chat on MSN a lot and watch online videos, too.My PC is on a broadband connection, allways connection.Whenever I'm bored I go on the net becuase there is no end to it, I always find a new website to bookmark.

Edited by Sheza (see edit history)

I spent WAY too much time on the internet. Today I think I've spent about 6 hours on the internet. However, I AM on school break at the moment so naturally when I'm at school I'm busier and have less time to spend online.As for using my time effectively... most of my time is spent posting on various forums, fansites and (brace yourselves) Myspace. As boring and altogether nearly useless as Myspace is, I seem unable to let go of my account there!

I realy do spend too much time online whilst doing absolutely nothing :P . It's realy getting frustrating, I'd like to do a lot of things, but I just can't seem to find the energy and motivation to do these things :P ... thus I sit behind my computer, opening the same sites a few time per hour.

I spend way too much time on the net. Usually about 12 hours of the day Im online. Even on school nights, Im up til around 11:00pm. During Summer, I basically never get off the net. I usually spend my time surfing the net, going to forums, checking email, and playing games. Now, I started making websites/forums. I spend almost all of my time on the net.

I usually 2 hours exactly because I have some work to do so that is my relaxing time chatting and browsing the web socializing to others almost I half of my time is spent on chatting cause I really like to talk to others its fun and you meet many friends so its so fun. :P :P

I spend about 4-5 hours on my computer everyday.Forums, games, AIM, e-mail, work, ect. takes up a good bit of time.But my computer is ALWAYS on the internet. I have at least 5 things minimized 24/7!!

Edited by Hogan (see edit history)

my computer is just on all day and i use it when i want.i spend my time though mainly on habbo and occasionally runescape. i also work on websites and im always *trying* to learn php, lol

hsiuahshauishiahsuahsihaishauishauihsuiahiahishaihsiahusihauishhaiushauishauihsuiahuishauishauishuiahsuiahiushiahsuiahuishauishiuahsiuahisuhasuihai liked your philosophy tansqrx... and this is true... i have to computers here and those be connected 20h+.. i spend +- 7h daily using network... so, with tansqrx calculations:me: 7h1st computer: 13h2nd computer: 20htotal: 40h daily :blink:

hsiuahshauishiahsuahsihaishauishauihsuiahiahishaihsiahusihauishhaiushauishauihsuiahuishauishauishuiahsuiahiushiahsuiahuishauishiuahsiuahisuhasuiha
i liked your philosophy tansqrx... and this is true... i have to computers here and those be connected 20h+..
i spend +- 7h daily using network... so, with tansqrx calculations:

me: 7h
1st computer: 13h
2nd computer: 20h
total: 40h daily :D

LOL! By the way.. one day is 24 hours long... so :blink: you cant spend 40 hours DAILY!?!