xisto Community
odomike

Is Bush Stupid? Kinda Funny

I totally agree.. and he wasn't really elected. I think Americans are fed up.
Time for change!!!

They seem to be actually fed up with Bush cos from statistics, 8 out of 10 Americans dont want him as Pres. anymore. The say they need a change

Either he's very, very, extremely, 100%, certainly STUPID....Or maybe it's all a joke and he knows how stupid he was being... And he'll be telling us soon and we'll all laugh. Unlikely though... That kind of stupidness can't be faked.Sorry if I bumped, it was in similar topics bit down there \/ xO

Edited by -Sky- (see edit history)

I think Bush is the worst president that Unites States of America ever had, and this is because he is so tremendously stupid in my opinion and he seems to be a player or a doll that other people command or use. He did so many mistakes, and his stories are so funny and I think the period of United States with George Bush as a president, is some kind of dark age. I can remember the scene from the Iraq Tv news where he was shot from an Iraqian journalist with his shoe. And all he did was to bend down to prevent the shoe from hitting him. :lol: But he had some strange popularity when he came to my country, Albania, because people were so much in love with him, and I don't know why. Maybe because United states of America helping so much in the case of Kosovo and so the president of this country can normally gain popularity.

I don't get it. If people thought he was stupid in 2004, how did he get elected again?Oh well. What matters is he's not in office anymore.

Although I'm not American, I'm of the opinion that he wasn't stupid but was very awkward when fulfilling the role as the president. Wasn't pressure put on him by his father to go for presidency? If that is true, i don't believe he would have ran for presidency otherwise. He seemed like the kind of personality who 'didn't' want the limelight on him.

I always got the impression Bush was an okay guy but for some reason it really seemed like he wasn't very intelligent. He did some embarrassing that made me laugh more than any comedian could and he just laughs most of it off which is kind of cool. The biggest thing I dislike about him, is he seemed to think the world was America and America was the world, and every other country were just secondary things. His disrespect for other countries, how he condones bombing in allied countries without permission and acts like civilians in third world countries aren't important. He didn't know the name of our Canadian Prime Minister. That is just incredibly dumb and kind of offensive being a president and not knowing the name of one of your closest allies. I wonder sometimes why countries rarely have great leaders. There are lots of great, highly intelligent people in the world but they rarely become politicians and usually we just get some average joes for presidents/prime ministers.

The man's intellectual prowess (or lack thereof) is actually an aside to the dialectic the puppeteers rig up every four years. Let's see, you have the choice of Republicrat or Demoncrat. Can you say, two sides of the same slippery coin? I found the Bush movie and comedy network bull especially telling. Note how the media focus on personalities as opposed to the issues! I could care less about the idiot in office, because the stuge is always a puppet, and if that puppet decides to pull his own strings, he ends up dead. Bush Jr. did NOT have some Christian revelation, nor was he ever the black sheep of the family. Nor did he have a pronounced drinking problem! Oh, the power of the media to control the masses is ever disturbing. They know the mass of idiots will relate to an idiot with a drinking problem, and so they created this personality so the public would tolerate Bush's outrageous policies. Oh yeah, papa Bush was CIA all the way. That's why I don't bother to criticize our current "president," often referred to as Mr. Big Ears, or, "also known as." That's because he has gone by several names and as of date, has yet to prove his US citizenship. No - you haven't heard it on the mainstream media. But our media routinely with-holds the truth. Put Obama under a microscope and you'd not like the results. But again, to focus on the personality is a waste of time. Look to the men pulling Obama's strings, and you'll find yourself in Bush company.