xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
the_furious1

Who Is Your Favorite Nba Player?

For non-active/retired players, I'd pick Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, and Charles Barkley to be among the best players over the past twenty years (although I'm sure there are many more out there).My favourite active NBA players are Vince Carter (first star player of the Toronto Raptors before he went to New Jersey) and Chris Bosh (current star player for the Raptors)

Edited by shigajet (see edit history)

I can't pick any names but I would say most of the stars from the 70's 80's and early 90's are some of the great players are at, but if I would say I like the most is the Bird man himself Larry Bird, one of the best 3 point clutch shooters of all time. Yeah I like Michael Jordan he has beyond the norm in basketball skills but I prefer those who are not in spotlight but are just as good.

The team of all time, have to say Chicago Bulls with Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman, Luc Longley (Aussie!) and others back in the mid to late 90s when they basically dominated the league.Also other players include Kobe Bryant, Shaq O'Neill, Hakeem Olajuwon (sp).

My favorite NBA player has to be Kareem Abdul-Jabaar. (Even though he is long gone from the nba, he took the nba to the next level. Sure I am too young to remember him play, I usually watch the old laker games on ESPN Classic, and see all the amazing things he is able to accomplsih. Sure he may have add the surronding core of players to do what he did, but haven't all greats. Do you think Michael Jordan couldn't been what he is today, without Scottie Pippin, what about Dwayne Wade, could he have done it without Shaq. And what about Tim Duncan, could he have done it without Ginobli, Parker, and Finley? So that's my favorite player, what's yours :)

this is a hard one.. but i would say Allen Iverson.. This is because he has great speed, agility and stamina.. if you have seen him live its like watching a person on fast forward.. that is how fast he really is... and for his size the thing that he does on the court is extremely amazing...

Baron Davis or Gilbert Arenas. Since Arenas went down and never got into the playoffs I'll go with Baron.Talk about underrated! Lets see. The Mavericks underestimated him and cost the team with the best record in NBA their chance at a championship this year. One of the hardest working guys that plays with fire and passion! Being the leader in Oakland, he put the team on his back and carried them past the soon to be announced MVP of the league in Dirk Nowitzki. He doesn't care if he's the biggest guy on the team he just wants to win. Even when he played with the Hornets who seemed to be a Lottery team ever year, he went out and played like its Game 7 of the Finals every night.Though you may never hear his name mentioned with the likes of Michael Jordan or so on. His game and his play is just as big as theirs! I could have easily replaced Arenas name there with almost the same stuff.Guys people don't think about till they have to face them on the court!

While I have great respect for the rookies Kevin Garnettand Greg Oden, my favorites are Ben Wallace and Philadelphia 76ers guard Andre Miller.I used to really like John Stockton, and David Robinson when they were in the league.

My favorite nba player will have to be tony parker. His quickness to get into the lane and slice defenses in half. Many people dont like parker cause of his simple game play, drive in and layup. That is why some people call the spurs boring because the players dont do amazing dunks and tricks. What it comes down to is old fashion basketball.Lebron may have all those fancy dunks but that doesnt win games.

I was just wondering if member of the Xisto forum are NBA fans and who is their favorite NBA player.I really like Tracy McGrady and LeBron James. LeBron is crazy, he is the youngest ever to do everything (well not really, but a lot of things).

My favorite nba player is steve nash. I just like to see how people try to steal the ball from him, but fail. He is also a very good free throw shooter, so when theirs seconds left they don't foul him.

Steve Nash's passes are the best ever. He gives awesome alley oops. So has 260 degree angle.