xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
the_furious1

Who Is Your Favorite Nba Player?

I was just wondering if member of the Xisto forum are NBA fans and who is their favorite NBA player.I really like Tracy McGrady and LeBron James. LeBron is crazy, he is the youngest ever to do everything (well not really, but a lot of things).

DYWANE WADE!!! Lebron is good, yes indeedy, but no one really heard much of wade last year, he was statistically just under the numbers Lebron put up. Now this year both of their statistical increases are similar. These two are the best in the biz and will be for a long time. Obviously I'm a big Heat fan so I like the three-baller Damon Jones...I'm sure no one knows him lol ...

I was just wondering if member of the Xisto forum are NBA fans and who is their favorite NBA player.

I really like Tracy McGrady and LeBron James. LeBron is crazy, he is the youngest ever to do everything (well not really, but a lot of things).

63186[/snapback]

huh.i agree with you very much.T-mac is a very very good and awesome player,who use to create miracle in match.his posture especial as controlling,is very beautiful and extend.

I didn't expect so many responses so quickly :)

DYWANE WADE!!! Lebron is good, yes indeedy, but no one really heard much of wade last year, he was statistically just under the numbers Lebron put up. Now this year both of their statistical increases are similar.

Wade is good and all, but LeBron is the only guy in the NBA right now to average at least 25 points, 7 rebounds and 7 assists. If he continues to improve like that next year he's gonna average triple-double, the only other guy who did that was Oscar Robertson.

There is no way that Spurs are the greatest of all time!!!The greatest tem of all time is Chicago Bulls with Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman when they won I think 72 games and lost only 10. Spurs already lost 18 this season.

I'd have to say Steve Nash. He's just incredible. He's such a team player and really knows how to get the victory. There's no focusing on ego or scoring all the points. He gets tons of assists and steals and is always a highlight reel. There haven't been too many stand-out players like him. He totally deserves the MVP award again this year.Other honorable mentions include :Earl Boykins. Dude is just amazing for his size. He's not a huge defensive player but he gets some sweet shots on offense.David Lee. Hopefully he's the future of the knicks. I love watching him play and I really enjoy the effort he puts in. He's the reason I was watching the Knicks for awhile. Of course he got injuerd (unexpectedly) and was out for a long time. That killed me cuz I was jsut getting into his season. Now I can't wait to see what he has next year.Vince Carter. Just awesome. Love watching him play.

I like LBJ. I am a huge cavs fan. I appreciate watching a guy 6'8" 260 pounds move like allen iverson when he drives to the hole. I am such a big fan my site is a all nba site ;) ...My favorite is lbj though.