xisto Community
pyost

Google Owners Have No Money!

well i think that thre was not a problem for them ...cause in case they didnt had any credit cards they will just give the restaurant free advertizing in google and they will let em leave...on the other hand they could just help with the dish cleaning...lol

My mum has 3 credit cards.... all maxed..... I don't know how they can justify accepting her :| (2 from the same provider....).Anyway, that sounds a bit expensive, I wouldn't care if I was a billionarre id' still buy home brand :D, I like it more with certain products anyway.Never, never, NEVER! will I own a credit card.

And you guys must also consider that the currency is different here in Brazil (Reais), which is roughly nowadays ~R$ 2,10 per 1 USD. So it must have been a hell of a meal... or they must have spent already on other services, like hostel, taxi, etc, a more reasonable theory. Do you guys have any idea of what was the restaurant's name? I might know it (it doesn't mean I can have a meal there, sure).

My first thought was that they're cheating with taxes... We own google but no, no money... :DWell funny incident however. I guess the rich people have credit cards with "low" limits in case someone tries to overcharge them.

Although Google execs are billionaires, I heard on TV somewhere that they are pretty unpretentious guys. One of them even drives a Volkswagen.

Well Touraegs are not that cheap, you see...

I personally doubt the origin of this story, and I am assuming that this is a fictional rumour, as Google has many owners, and wouldn't be going to lunch with them, just like that.Looking at Google's AdSense alone, Google charges 1 dollar to the advertiser, approximately 20 cents goes to the governemnt in value Added Tax, and probably less when they withdraw thier costs, but use that for a rough figure.Google then have 80 cents in their pocket, and they only give 15c to 25c to the person who has adsense on their site.That leaves google with 55c+ in profit and then a few taxes after that, when they only need about 10 clicks to send out a cheque including postage, and they only pay out after 500 clicks.So imagine that google make 50c profit from every click, letting them a lot of money for postage and that, by the approximate time Google come to paying the funds, they have made 250 US Dollars, from every person, and thousands worldwide use this feature.So I doubt that their card limit would of been denied when buying a 1500 dollar meal.And then add all their other profits from having your website advertised with google?>...

ohhh Gosh, that definetly is the kind of problem that I wish I had! I'm Brazilian so, somebody knows where the google's owners were in here? I really wish that I could know! That's true we have loads of expensive restaurants here and brazilian food is unbelivable amazing. Seen it this way.. is easy to lose the control of money rsrsrsrrsrsrsOf course it just happen with those people who have this amount of money to loose!See ya

It's called a black credit card. It has no limit. I'm sure they have one. Just a very select few can have them. Basically it's a top millionares and billionares club that are invited to own one. I read a story that a guy that has one actually put a private jet on his card. Now that's how you earn miles with your credit card!-Chad