xisto Community
OpaQue

The Naruto Online Game Ninja, online, game, naruto, mmorpg

Naruto Game at UA Anime GamesThe Naruto Online Game

If you want to check out a real 2D interactive Naruto game,Come check out UA Anime Games. I make real fan-games. Unfortunately, as of January 9, 2009, the game is still not finished. Come inside anyways and see previews of our characters and levels.I'm also looking for level editors/artists, so if you are a 2D artist with experience, come help UA Anime Games.We also have episodes, MUGEN characters, and more!

UnknownAllyunknownally.110mb.com

i remember that it was a sega game caring the title naruto ot something with naruto in it , was really hoping to be something like it, no way man , i am not going to play this, because i've played at least 3 browser games and i am really i mean REALLY embarrassed when the web site is down, plus i like more 2d fighting games too.

Edited by SofiaComp (see edit history)

I play this game too :) its really nice, can seem boring at the beginning because its browser based and all you do is train train train. However as you progress you begin to like it. Specially when you are able to raid and go to other villages and start owning all the people who are already annoyed by the slow recovery rate and how long it takes them to train.. then you just attack them and make them waste their hard earned money in hospital bills *evil laugh*

I encourage everyone to try it =)

By the way, this game is Chuck Norris approved

Posted Image

That naruto game wasn't really fun ;A; I don't know it just doesn't click with me. well currently I RP on a roleplaying site for Naruto and its somehow more interesting than playing this. Not saying its a terrible game its just it lacks something. If Im able to find a decent Naruto mmorpg I'll place a post up.

I've played http://www.theninja-rpg.com/ its not bad but if you actually want to get something out of the game you have about a 2-3 year non stop day and night training, signing off waiting a few hours then going again. Only after that can you start going around to fight other players evenly.

Heres an interesting one though. http://www.shinobi.fr/ Although its a french game, its probably the best one i have come across... The only one which had some type of animations and pictures going, having your own custom character avatar, and so on. Probably hard if you don't speak french but I say check it out either way its pretty cool.

-reply by KaitoOkara

Why you don't like games like this? I like because every game has way how its made.I like this games but normally 3D games with good graphics are the best...But if you have slow computer i don't know how much games with 3d and directx you will play...Sometimes and maze games are very good,for examples you are on vacation on the beach...You are bored and you are to the last page of your book.You want do something,you don't want to swim and what?You will play Need For Speed Shift on your phone :P I thing people who are making special games,applications etc. like this are more creative then 3D programmers who are more precise then creative...Sorry if i am wrong

Hmm, the link is not working for me Posted Image or maybe it's only down for moments, I hope so...

Wow, looks lika a good game Posted Image , is it really free? Posted Image

If then, I'll try it out Posted Image

I don't think America's Army is free any more. I think its now a monthy subscription. I used to play it but i play Combat Arms by Nexon now ! Its way more fun but not as realistic.