PS: I'm narutos #1 fan XD

-question by anonymus

How many hokage are there ?

The Naruto Online Game

First,Second,Third,Fourth,Fifth , and Naruto the Sixth hokage

-reply by Austin

naruto

The Naruto Online Game

How does naruto get a shadow clone and have ninetailed fox at the same time.

-reply by Thailan

IDIOTS

The Naruto Online Game

Anyone saying TNR sucks it means you gave up while you were Academy Student or your just to lazy to write the link instead of clicking it (I saw someone say that once they clicked the lnk they were in the TNR forum).

First for the AS (academy student) people. I found it boring to when I was AS but once you hit genin its much more interesting and then comes chunnin, jouin and special jounin who make out most of the fun of the game. You just gotta be patient.

-reply by Xigbar

oh god *annoyed*

The Naruto Online Game

Anyone saying TNR aint good it means you gave up while you were Academy Student or your just to lazy to write the link instead of clicking it (I saw someone say that once they clicked the lnk they were in the TNR forum).

First for the AS (academy student) people. I found it boring to when I was AS but once you hit genin its much more interesting and then comes chunnin, jouin and special jounin who make out most of the fun of the game. You just gotta be patient.

As for the lazy ones...(sorry if this is reposted I wasnt sure if the other one would show up since I swore in it)

-reply by Xigbar

naruto mmorpg

The Naruto Online Game

Look I have been downloading the zango for like eight times now.What am I supposed to do to get the naruto mmorpg.It said to download zango and I did.It did nt give me options on naruto.Just Please Please send me a letter telling me what to do.Ive been to your website and I put naruto and it still doesn't give me the game.Just Please send a letter saying what to do to get the naruto mmorpg.Bye

-reply by shawn

How many of you would like to play a real 3D Naruto MMORPG?

The Naruto Online Game

I just wanted to know what sort of features would you guys like to see in a 3D Naruto MMORPG ?

-reply by chunin#3

FeaturesThe Naruto Online Game

Replying to iGuest

In a naruto 3d mmorpg there should be a acedemy and and maybe real players as teachers?And scrolls and kages and sennin and all the jutsus that are in the Naruto. And you should be able to pick your own blood line like the sharingan and the byukugan (don't remember the name xD) or like deidara or kisame and so on. And you should be able to ask someone if they wanna be your sensei after you have graduated or you need to go on your own and chunin exams should be arranged often like 3 times a day or less or more...

Please reply to me if you agree or disagree.