xisto Community
OpaQue

The Naruto Online Game Ninja, online, game, naruto, mmorpg

theninja-rpg ROCKS! it is definetely the best naruto browser based mmorpg around, i've been playing it for about 6 months now and I am the highest level and yet i'm still not bored of it, it is the greatest ever

Yeah I played that during the summer before coming back here. Just fyi, I was here like 2-3 years ago and left because ofa crapload of emails coming in (Pob have a folder with at least 1000). Lol. Well the game is actually fun and I would like to make a game similar. Didn't know it was hosted on Xisto - Web Hosting though.

Are you a big naruto fan and like to battle? Then join this site, you can add friends, join or create a clan and battle between clan's, you could battle against other players and try to leveling up your rank..EctWell here is the link --> http://www.naruto-arena.com/

http://www.theninja-rpg.com/

I would have to say theninja-rpg is very unique in a way for web-based game. I'm not very big fan on naruto, but usually watch some of the episodes. The overall design is good and easy to read (most critical for me on any website I visit). Not very much entertaining staying on main website. Forum is very popular and active -- probably should give a plus. Professional handling in the forum, can find everything you need, and some of the sections I have been looking -- ridiculous long post (not a big fan on long post -- depending on the topic).

Overall score: 9/10

Are you a big naruto fan and like to battle? Then join this site, you can add friends, join or create a clan and battle between clan's, you could battle against other players and try to leveling up your rank..Ect

Well here is the link --> http://www.naruto-arena.com/

-vanessa

Once i entered your site is mostly ads, tad bit small font size. To be honest; it would be much better if the content is center and have to columns on each side. 2 columns on the left created clutterniess, but it's only my opinion.

Overall score: 7/10

Edited by usedragon (see edit history)

I need a good naruto game

The Naruto Online Game

Naruto arena sucks I want a 3d game iit doesnt even show the fighting mann shinobbilegends.Com is better than that

-reply by Troy

The forum skin's nice and pretty cool. Unfortunately, the game's not really interesting. Yeah, the link is to the forum and you will have to browse the forum to know mroe about the game.
I play America's Army too. Its the Official US Army game and its free. The only thing is that because of its advanced graphics, you need to have a really good computer to run it smoothly.

Yeah, I agree w/ you, the skin is cool and nice :]

But the game is just not that good :o

And.. I play MapleStory Global (which I find really cool and sweet, cuz its free for life, lol) :] If anyone wants to msg me in MapleStory my IGN is Zagete in world: Broa... :D

Theninja-rpg.com and narutofangame.netTwo best Naruto text based mmorpg's out there, Theninja-rpg is now on core 2! updated and better check it outtheninja-rpg username: Samutonarutofangame username: FireFox

It looks pretty interesting, though I'm not really sure how these things with items and such are supposed to work... if they're programmed in, that's great! But if you have to check what items you own in a thread, then I'm not too sure about joining... but it's nice of the host to keep up such a game anyway! <_<

If anyone wants the best forum for naruto roleplay it would have to be:Narutorp.NetIt's called Engi no Jutsu, and is really awesome. It might even change your mind about preferance of 3d over post to play, yup.-reply by Kagemaru

:D:( i can't figure out how to play the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this just ticks me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some one please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naruto? As in that imaginary manga figure who I have no idea who is? Haha, my cousin would love this. "sou #1 fan de naruto + avatar + bleach!!!!!!!!!"I have never understood why people like such things. I watched one or two episodes of something like this when I was visiting my cousin. Never again. But I would love to be able to draw such things though! :D

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)