xisto Community
twitch

Request A Signature Apply here

help for a good cause

Request A Signature

I work for an animal rescue in the UK and there is a competition to design a signature for a pet craft company and they will donate a goody parcel of leads and collars to the rescue there are only 2 other entries and would love to win it for the rescue but am really naff at these things.

It must have on it 'I'm a TRPD Auction Club Member'

They sell mainly doggy stuff and can be as colourful and creative as you wish.

Any help would be really appreciated by me and the dogs

Julia

Dawgdogs.Net

-reply by Julia

signature? plz?

Request A Signature

So just to tell you I'm a big neon genesis evangelion fan and I'd like a signature to go along with that

Main Signature Text:evangelion or something along those lines

Colour Scheme:I'd like a pic. Rei/lilith would be ok

Grunge Type:something that stands out-blue and glowy but a sort of worn out font, like tallkid's

Animation:fast changing pictures, but I don't want them to be too different

Characters/Objects: rei/lilith, eva units, ''mind rape'' pictures,seele meetings,asuka, but NOT shinji. NEVER shinji. NEVER!

Ok tanx for putting up with me (-:

-reply by Hristo

can i get a fake signature or a signatureRequest A SignatureCan someone please send me a fake signature or a signature tha says walpole jane pleaseeee I need it buy tommroow I really need it or else imma be in big trobule so someone please?:$-reply by qanoot

Can someone plz design me a signatureRequest A Signature

can someone Please create me a formal signature to theses specifications:

Main Signature Text: Tyler Glanville

Colour Scheme: Black and WhiteGrunge Type: noneAnimation: noneCharacters/Objects: none

all I need is a cool looking signature, something that you would put on a piece of art work, something complicated that looks cool.

-reply by Tyler

Signature for VideosRequest A Signature

I want a Signature, something I can put on my videos (I make game videos & editions).. If you make it please PM me or send it to my e-mail (edu_nicastro@hotmail.Com)You can use any render you like, I'd like my nickname : Ennyn Messor and some background effects if possible..hmm if you can find a really good picture of an archer, I'd like you to use it, but only if it's really good, because most archer renders are not rlly cool xDThanks !!

Main Signature Text: Ennyn MessorGrunge Type:"Final Fantasy style or maybe a bit anime or something like that." <- yea I got his idea, it sounds really great !

Colour Scheme: Black, white, maybe some dark-glowing blue .. Or just use your imagination, it really depends on the render you are getting !

Animation: no animationCharacters/Objects: if you can please add wings behind the render, it's a character or w/e, something AION (you know right ? that angel) style mixed with Prototype, Spawn (yea, the one in the comic books)

if you find it hard to do something I can use on the forums but on the videos on the same time, you can either do 1 of them or both, I'd like them to be alike tough (like the same font, maybe even background effects, so people know it's me, the guy on the video, talking on the forum) .

-reply by Ennyn Messor

requesting sigRequest A Signature

hey I just got discharged from the army after my 4 years of service so I want a sig that commemerates this time in my life. Background can be plain or not doesnt matter. But colour of sand would be great.

Main Signature Text (e.G. Your username): LOC_COL

Colour Scheme:desert storm. Sand colours etc

Grunge Type:any

Animation:name flashing

Characters/Objects:maybe a soldier holding his gun. Or in firing position

-reply by chris

Main Signature Text : assassinz, Rapidpiracy.Com

Colour Scheme: Any Dark colors

Grunge Type: Sleek should work

Animation: none

Characters/Objects: Assassin's Creed themed

Request A SignatureRequest A Signature

Main Signature Text : Love, LinaColor Scheme: light happy colors (mostly green)Grunge Type: Sleek can do good (but u can do whatever)Animation: noneCharacters/Objects: Hearts, flowers...Etc. (be creative)Thank you so much!

-reply by Lina

Can you make me one cool sign? :DRequest A Signature

Main Signature Text: BancoRomanticoColour Scheme: Any color that fits with the image bellow :)Grunge Type: Any that fitsAnimation: No animationsCharacters/Objects: http://imageshack.com/e/p5aMES7Yj can re size the image coz its kinda big, Thank you so much. I'm so exited for it,.

-reply by lloydbankiez