xisto Community
twitch

Request A Signature Apply here

First of all, I am not a signature designer, so don't expect or ask me to make them. I have made this post entirely on the thought that once one person asks for a signature, others will, and there is nothing worse than sixty-million topics with Please Design me a Sig.

In order for people to design you a signature, you must provide them with detailed information of what you would like.

Main Signature Text (e.g. your username):

Colour Scheme:

Grunge Type:

Animation:

Characters/Objects:

That was just general information, you may want to add more, but that are the basics of what is needed to design you a signature.

ONLY MAKE REQUESTS IN THIS TOPIC. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT THAT MEMBER, PM THEM.

--mik

Thanks for making this area Twitch.Main Signature Text (e.g. your username): Chris JeffsColour Scheme: Blue, Ice Blue, Black backgroundGrunge Type: PIMPish or just sleekAnimation: Maybe moving background, or Chris Jeffs flashing or scrolling.Characters/Objects: Neon colours, anything you think appropriate.

Main Signature Text: Fallen Angel

Grunge Type: Shadowy, hazy style. (like a misty)

Colour Scheme: Black, white, (maybe a little gold or something that flows with this 'dark' angel style)

Animation: I dont want to make this to complicated so i'll say no animation, i would love one but i dont expect you to go to that much effort but if you can, i'll let you be creative i'm sure i will love it.

Characters/Objects: Angel Wings (probbaly dark since its a 'fallen angel'

This signature will be used in ALOT of forums and used for a very long time thats why i would like it to be done by someone more skilled than my basic computer skills. I will even post reference acknowledging your creative artwork.

the size i would like to be about standard signature size in a rectangle shape (maybe even a creative shape other than a rectangle) as long as it will fit nicely at the bottom of my posts B)

If anyone can make a signature please do so, i will be VERY very grateful.

Thanks,

Marcus.

Edited by Todas (see edit history)

Todas, don't make any one liners( one worders actually) and double posts please, like twitch said, if you want to contact Burgin, use the PM system.

Meanwhile, let me request a sig too. It's not necesarry to be done, and don't hurry with it, but if someone got some time.....

Anywayz, here are some specifications:

Main signature text: Username (=Warbird).

Overal signature style: Final Fantasy.

Grunge type: Final Fantasy style or maybe a bit anime or something like that.

Color scheme: See above ^.

Animation: Not necesarily, like I said, it's just something you might want to do if you're bored, it just depends on how much time you wanna spend on it.

Characters/Objects: Something with Final Fantasy (preferably Final Fantasy XII).

Hope someone has some time to do this, otherwise it doesn't matter, but it would be nice.

PS: put credits in if you feel a need to do so.

-=jeroen=-

Main Signature Text (e.g. your username): TaLLkIdColour Scheme: anyGrunge Type: Wolfenstein ET if youve heard of it(if not Call of duty)Animation: not neccasaryCharacters/Objects: anything "war" relatedThankz,Tall

Edited by Tallkid (see edit history)

Main Signature Text (e.g. your username): tobyColour Scheme:AbstractGrunge Type:Not paint attackAnimation: If anything, the word "tobylane" floating around at the bottom.Characters/Objects: Nothing really, if you really need something msn me.

Well tallkid, I had to use different capital letters so it worked well with the font, but I can always choose a new font if you like. I can also keep the soldier's head inside the border if need be. Just let me know. I wish I could show more for about 1.5 hours of work, but at least I tried :P

Posted Image

EDIT: My apologies for not completely reading the first post...this is a request only thread. Please forgive me, it was an honest mistake.

Edited by Bano97 (see edit history)

Well tallkid, I had to use different capital letters so it worked well with the font, but I can always choose a new font if you like. I can also keep the soldier's head inside the border if need be. Just let me know. I wish I could show more for about 1.5 hours of work, but at least I tried :P

Posted Image

EDIT: My apologies for not completely reading the first post...this is a request only thread. Please forgive me, it was an honest mistake.

thank you very much Bano97, but can you change the color and possibly the font of the text?

Thanks

Tall

Main Signature Text: Zeth007Colour Scheme: Blueish, green and around those colours plz ;) Grunge Type: Something with swords or axes or other middleage weapons.Animation: Nothing to sparkling ;) Its ok if nothing is moving (would like something to move though)Characters/Objects: Some middleage warrior, a male plz.Tyvm for trying to make this for me ;) Zeth/Sorry guys!Just saw that this topic just was for finding someone to make me one, not to do it here...lol...(pm me if you wannna make one)

Edited by Zeth (see edit history)

Main Signature Text: Portland State Fans Forum
Colour Scheme: this(clickable link) kind of green and white
Grunge Type: Don't quite understand this part but I ill explain in a full extent at the bottom
Animation: None at all
Characters/Objects: In the image I would like the green Viking logo that can be seen at this >>>> http://www.goviks.com/ <<<< site(left hand corner) yes I would like that image to be big and on the left part of the logo with green text that says "Portland State Fans Forum" I'd like there to be a black border around the whole sig with a green background(the green I provided above). Nothing to fancy but nice and sharp

Thanks members!!!!! Hope I was detailed enough

Edited by PSUVikings (see edit history)