xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
organicbmx

My Credits Seem A Bit Strange

i was just wondering if there was a problem with the credit, maybe just for me.

i went away and got behind and i have been struggling to catch up. but recently i seem to get my credits up to around 1 [i know not good but still] and then i come back the next day and im down to about -4. this keeps happening. then yesterday i got no credits at all for a post.

just wondering what might be happening. thanks

Not sure... I'd say try getting up past there and see if it drops by 5 per day still, maybe there is a glitchy thing happening with near 0 credits... but I'm sure an admin will be along shortly to explain if there is a known issue or not

I think this is a sort of "penalty" measure in place for those that do go below the 0.1 credit line..a sort of incentive to stay in the green as is stated in the little box with the credits "you will need 4 credits or more to re-activate your account "

Actually, to put your minds at rest, there is a bug somewhere in the credits system which OpaQue is trying to hunt down. We too have noticed the problems. IF you do have a massive decline (2 or more) and you're posts haven't been changed or deleted, then keep a note of it and I am sure that your lost credits will be redeemed.

Oh, good then. I was having some strange things with my credits too. One day I went up to 28 days of credits, the next day I login to the forums, I saw that I had only 24 days of credits left B) I thought that my posts there deleted or something, So I checked and saw all of them as I remember, well glad that this is just a bug and hope you will solve it. ;)

I can't say I ever encountered any problems like this when I was hosted on Asta, but since I moved to Xisto - Web Hosting and my forum group was manually changed, I've ended up with 13187.51 credits. Apparently the system doesn't like people's groups being changed manually.

how do you see how many credits you have anyway ive looked everywhere and i cant find them can somebody please tell me where they are. Thanks Lightning2000 ;)B)

Lightning, you can find it right below the shoutbox. Use "normal" view i think if you're using the lite version you might not be able to see it. I've never had such things happen to me before but I'm pretty suspicious of the sudden credit drop where i had like 28 credits and prolly a week later I'm left with like 8. I'm not sure if it was a week or anything but i was extremely busy during that period of time so i did my best in posting alot. After that i checked and luckily it didn't went down all the way to 0 and i pulled it up to a 18. Now it seems fine but I'm checking my credits jut every so often.... B)

vujsa has found out that this probably isn't a bug in the credits system. If you replied to a spam topic and the topic gets deleted, your credits will be deducted too.
So, if you see a spam topic, you should use the report button to tell us about it, and don't reply to the topic or you'll be punished also.

Quatrux: If none of your posts were deleted, I don't know why your credit was lowered. Maybe you forgot about some of your posts, or maybe there is still a bug in the system.