xisto Community
turbopowerdmaxsteel

Airtel GPRS Information about my not so regular Internet connection.

yahoo messenger problem on airtel gprsAirtel GPRS

Hi frnds, I am using airtel gprs service in kashmir,(in army here) using my mob( nokia suite) to connect to pc for surfing. I am not able to use yahoo msgr on my pc this way. I don't want to log into the yahoo msgr through airtel live .Does airtel gprs supports yahoo msgr, and is there any special setting? Can any one help me pl...Will be much obliged . Pl contact at

Thanks. Rajeev-question by rajeev

We recently got a new (virtual) operator in Belgium which offers free mobile internet (they have a fair use policy, 1Gb per topup of €15 and a validity period of a month) over GPRS. I must say that it's slow, I can't believe you can use this as a main internet connection :o .The coolest thing is probably skype. I have an iPaq 614c with windows mobile so now I can skype for free over gprs, everywhere :o

hey buddy well first install the required software to your pc for connecting your phone...Your phone will work as a modem so install the software...I have nokia e63 and I have downloaded nokia pc suite...For your phone there must be something...Ask airtel helpine of gprs...Cal 198 and talk in the gprs technical support and they will guide you...And first activate your mobile office service cuz its cheaper then using internet via airtel live or we can say airtel gprs...

-reply by king of india

can you acceses the internet with my Nokia5300Airtel GPRS

yes if you get the latest Nokia PC suit  and a usb cable for the phone and when conntection just send an MMS and its will free up the recived bites that pass in to the phone just follow that step and you can accest the internet for free any question just ask me and il help you THANKS. 

-reply by Bonds007

how to use net mobile to pc thorow bluethooth Airtel GPRS

dear sir

I have airtel prepaid connection . Mobile model is Nokia N-70 , and activated airtel gprs in mobile . But I cant connect net moblie to laptop.. Through bluethooth..  driver have already installed please tell me how to connect net mobile to laptop 

-reply by jyoti

Airtel +ucwebAirtel GPRS

I am using ucweb with airtel live.It gives me free gprs.I am using ucweb6beta.My phone is 6233.The other versions of ucweb's are not working in my phone.Pls suggest a free browser.-reply by Bkbsmart

USE PC SUIT for connecting Internet Latest version available on Nokia Site which is free .You can find user guide too. I think its helpful for u.

Airtel does not allow opera mini with live settings.Airtel GPRS

Whenever I tried to connect opera mini with airtel live I says failed to connect.Even my apn does not allow me to add proxy.Then what to do?Pls help me.

-reply by Soumik Bose

Regarding My GPRS & File FormatsAirtel GPRS

Hi All,

I recently purchased the Nokia 2700 C phone. Which is according to me a very good phone for me. I have got my Ovi Mail account from Nokia, where I receive my incoming mails. I can access gmail, yahoo..And all But not MSN LIVE..Any specific reason? I am with Vodafone.

The speed is quite good.

My next question is My cell only supports AAC/MP3/MP4 file formats...Is there any software where I can convert other File Formats like FLV/MIDI/WMV and all to MP3 or MP4..

Pls let me know asap.

And which GPRS pack will suite me most. I consume a lot and want a Monthly, Unlimited package.I am Vodafone currently.

-question by Rudradeep