xisto Community
Zegg90

Where Can I Download Free FPS Games

My Top Free Online FPS gamesWhere Can I Download Free FPS Games

1.Combat Arms-Great gameplay, easy, constant patches and map uprades and fun

2. Soldier Front-More realistic then combat arms but not as good gamesplay

3.Warrock-Lagy, but real good fun, can drive vehicals and wat not

4. Americas Army-Fun, more for the mature type of person, tactical and, team work=succsess

5.Enemy Territory-Its more of a "one man team"(evan though u have team mates)

this is my opinion

P.S Is AA3 any good?

-reply by josh

my favorite fpsWhere Can I Download Free FPS Games

crossfire: crossfire.Subagames.Com

+ great gameplay

+ good amount of guns

+ easy to use GUI

- idiots hacking

- not great graphics

- bad detailing on guns

soldier front: sfront.Ijji.Com

+ loads of weapons to choose from including some special ones named weapon bombs

+ Gcoins are cheap e.G. 250 gcoins for $25 ( gotta buy them from 7-eleven )

+ great maps

- dxt hackers

-  too many glitches

wolfteam: wolfteam.Aeriagames.Com

+ nice detailing on the maps and can change to a wolf

+ good graphics

- cannot access some games coes the firewall (apparently) is blocking ip adresses

combat arms: combatarms.Nexon.Net

+ excellent graphics

+ can customize guns

- guns for limited period

- massive download

operation7: op7.Netgame.Com

+ realistic gameplay

+ customizable guns 

- guns too hard to control

-reply by matt

Good fpsWhere Can I Download Free FPS Games

These are some free open source gameI like to play on;

(in italics = map editor)

• Tremulous

• Urban terror

• Assaultcube

• Sauerbraten

-reply by fred blogs

combat armsWhere Can I Download Free FPS Games

if you want a free fps game go check out Combat Arms on nexon.Net good graphics great friends to make pretty good play with wide weapon selection

-reply by cameron

About GamesWhere Can I Download Free FPS GamesHere I know some of the games you might like: Combat Arms-don't even try it with laptops, War Rock-to much freezes with laptops, Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory-this game is not good with laptops, NovaLogic games, Assault Cube- It's OK with laptops, CrossFire-I downloaded it on my laptop and works kinda fine. There are other FPS games, just write FPS game list then try the once you see then you can see FPS game lists with pictures sometimes! Hope that helped if your looking for games!-reply by CrAzY

One of the best free fps games is quakelive (http://www.quakelive.com/ i think), this is pretty much quake played in your browser (some download required) it is a very competitive one and if you are trying to play it competitively you should visit https://play.eslgaming.com/america for europeans or https://play.eslgaming.com/america for americans.

Battlefieldheroes is a like bad graphic game but fun ( diffrent maps)

Crossfire good graphics and fun (diffrent maps and moods like mutantion mode ghost mode team deathmatch search and destroy XD

Crimecraft is a great Unreal3 MMO third person shooter that is free to play.  It has daily tournaments with prizes, character customization and is a great well balanced shooter.  I spend hours playing it daily.  Check it out.

I'll list some good free fps's i play(ed)

Alliance of Valiant Arms
I kinda think it's like COD in a way, graphics are great, gameplay is great, but there are only US servers, and I'm down at Aus, so I'm always lagging :S. Good game.

Soldier Front
Haven't played this one, don't know what to say.

Genesis A.D
Science Fiction Shooter, still in beta. Haven't played it, but gameplay vids from other players make it look AMAZING!

Operation7
This game is by far the closest thing to COD4. Gameplay is great, graphics is alright, theme is alright. Must play.

Combat Arms
One of the most popular F2P FPSs around. Over 3 million players and counting. Gameplay is good, graphics are nice, theme is great, but..is has a reputation of being a 'hacker zone', so if you get really good at this game, you will instantly be called a hacker :S

Crossfire
This game is by far the closest thing to Counter Strike Source. The gameplay directly relates to it, as well as most of the guns. Is a great game to play when theres nothing to do :)

There you go, have fun!

hello, i got some, MANY!Where Can I Download Free FPS Games

Replying to Zegg90 Hello, I got some! 1. CrossFire: good graphics w/ cool guns too, I think its the No.1 top FPS online games! Try and you'll never stop playing it. Just go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. 2. Combat Arms: I still don't know what the grapics is but they say that its cool!Good graphics than CrossFire.AND THATS ALL FOR TODAY! BUT NOW I PLAY CROSSFIRE! ITS PRETTY COOL! TRY IT PLEASE! BYE SEE YA! AND PLEASE REPLY! I'm 13 YEARS OLD! :D

-reply by hisashi kashimura

Operation7 for sureWhere Can I Download Free FPS GamesTry operation 7Its free and with nice graphics and sound effectsit really realistic and u can customize your weapons like real life-reply by jacko