xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
unicornrose

What Is Your Favorite Pass Time? What do you do in your free time?

meh not much, I don't really have a favourite passtime, but I like to go on Xisto, go on the internet, work on my website, where I usually talk to my friends online, go out skateboarding, listening to music, playing games on my consoles/pc. Thats about it, oh and watching some animes. Thats about it :)

In my free time, I like to mess around with Visual Basic, or plan my next D&D Campaign.If I'm not doing either of these, I like to read, or just sit and look at the stars (when it's dark, obviously)

I like to run in my past-time, I run the Chicago and Boston Marathon's every year, even though I live all the way in L.A. :P  I also like to code php...

62674[/snapback]

I just wanted to mention I live near Disneyland. So we are nearish by. :)

Lol my favourite passtime is watching movies and kickin it :)Nah, probably playing NRL and Volleyball. Also designing templates (check out my sig for details)

umm,i have a little pass time but once i get i will play with my basketball very exciting and active to me.besides sports i'd like to go shopping to notce some fashion and odd thing.actually,i really not have much time to do that. :)

HiWell I have so many hobbies that I really admire that pick a hobby when they are 16 Y.O. and keep it until they are very old. I kind of get bored so I move around between 4 or 5 hobbies, here they are:1) Collect DVDs2) Fishing3) Diving4) Aquaria5) Building models6) Web programming/designPatrick

Notice from Johnny:
Topic's closed. Read the rules in the pinned topic, to post the right kind of topics in this forum. Thanks.
Notice from rejected:
Topic opened and moved to proper forum. Sorry Johnny, but we're cleaning it out.
Edited by rejected (see edit history)